Talkingballs FC vs Foxes Talk FC - 24th May - 2.30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost about 6-0 for those interested........

Although a bit one sided at times your boys were a bit unlucky!

Cheers for the game :)

We lost about 6-0 for those interested........

WOW i thought you were all proffessional footballers when i was reading some of the posts, sorry i couldnt make it BTW but i didnt want to let my boy down with his tourny.

Although I did miss kick off, I enjoyed this afternoon, and did take some photos. I'm afraid the quality will leave keen photographers despairing, but I have the excuse of having a couple of cheeky pints :p

Photos from the first half.

Photos from half time/second half.

I haven't got round to tagging anyone, so feel free, but seeing as one of you is on my friend's list, that wouldn't be too hard!! If anyone wants to add me as a friend, again, feel free!

Although I did miss kick off, I enjoyed this afternoon, and did take some photos. I'm afraid the quality will leave keen photographers despairing, but I have the excuse of having a couple of cheeky pints :p

Photos from the first half.

Photos from half time/second half.

I haven't got round to tagging anyone, so feel free, but seeing as one of you is on my friend's list, that wouldn't be too hard!! If anyone wants to add me as a friend, again, feel free!

Some good photos there

Was a shame we got trounced but it was a good day.

Won't be able to walk for a fair few days now though

Some good photos there

Was a shame we got trounced but it was a good day.

Won't be able to walk for a fair few days now though

Bad luck lads I hope you showed more fight than an Ian Holloway side. :icon_wink

What we want to know now is............. does Sydney mind?

What we want to know now is............. does Sydney mind?

Sydney is a girl's name. :icon_roll You haven't got the hang of using a post to imply someone is gay yet, have you? :icon_roll

Well played guys, me thinks the 6 extra players they had resulted in their 6 extra goals - so based on 11 v 11 i make that 0-0! (I think we should go with that line)

Could of done with those couple of rummoured ringers in the side - especially Walshy!

Well played guys, me thinks the 6 extra players they had resulted in their 6 extra goals - so based on 11 v 11 i make that 0-0! (I think we should go with that line)

Could of done with those couple of rummoured ringers in the side - especially Walshy!

As far as commitment to the cause goes, I take my hat of to you sir! And maybe next year, with a little more planning we should play the game the morning of the last league match so we can all go to the game (Hire a box) and get smashed and make a day (and night) of it! Although you may need to get a room booked Hammond, I don't think you should drive back to Bristol after all that! (the M5's a nightmare at that time):icon_bigg

Cheers to all those who helped organise it, collect money etc.
Next time we really do need more players, not only were a number of players carrying knocks it was the hottest day of the year and we had very little option to swap players.
I was expecting to play about half an hour at most.

Just a quick note to say that after expenses (food, moat cleaning etc) we made £140 for charity!

As far as commitment to the cause goes, I take my hat of to you sir! And maybe next year, with a little more planning we should play the game the morning of the last league match so we can all go to the game (Hire a box) and get smashed and make a day (and night) of it! Although you may need to get a room booked Hammond, I don't think you should drive back to Bristol after all that! (the M5's a nightmare at that time):icon_bigg

Good shout!

Just a quick note to say that after expenses (food, moat cleaning etc) we made £140 for charity!

Good effort!

Cheers for the game lads. It's a shame that you didn't have more players, as if you did I thought it would've been a much closer contest. The weather didn't help either.

Thanks to everyone who sorted your team, the pitch, and the food. Was top-notch.

Cheers Chambo, had a great time.

I know how much work i have to put in over the close season now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669