Taxi for Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.
what burns me is the image of all the Forest, Derby, Cov fans giggling their little heads off.

what burns me is the image of all the Forest, Derby, Cov fans giggling their little heads off.

I couldn't give a monkeys arse about those numpties.

Today's results have now dumped us on the bottom.

Oi! ... Sousa! ... **** Off NOW

Sousa isn't arsed, he may be 'dissapointed' but not worried. His job is safe.

Sousa isn't arsed, he may be 'dissapointed' but not worried. His job is safe.

I think that's probably the case.

How much money has MM already spent on paying off inadequate managers?

How much is it likely to cost to pay off Sousa weeks into a new contract?

Everything about the club indicates a lack of stability already and I just wonder how bad things would have to get to sack even a hopeless and deluded case like Sousa.

I dunno which one you go to, but in Hinckley they have people that hold a wooden pole with 'space here' written on a hand and a finger pointed towards the free checkout... :tumbleweed:

I sample the delights of the fosse park one, where the staff actively ignore you and run away if you try to ask a question... customer service does not exist there.

Christ I'm sick of football at the moment.

I've probably saved myself about £800 already this season - and I couldn't have chosen a better season to stop wasting my time and money.

I sample the delights of the fosse park one, where the staff actively ignore you and run away if you try to ask a question... customer service does not exist there.

This is getting off topic but there is some satisfaction in naming and shaming.

No private business could compete with the old nationalised power companies for being obnoxious.. There was an EMEB place near the market where the women who took your cheques could have given Spanish grandees lessons in arrogance. They knew there was nowhere else you could go.

Among the list of shame must be included Rumbelows (gone but unlamented) the bedding department of Fenwicks (but not the friendly helpful menswear) and Dixons.

In all fairness I should mention the places I have found helphul over a longish period
(1) Kings Lock Tea Rooms - my favourite place in Leicester
(2) Leicester Promotions in Town Hall Square
(3) The Central lending Library
(4) Austin Reed
(5) Yes I must include the Leicester City Ticket Office. I go in person so it may be different if you phone but I have always found them friendly helpful and efficient.

my love for football started decreasing a couple of years back and results like this seem to accelerate things :(

I don't think it's the results themselves, but the way they are being achieved that is so hard to stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669