TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone on here use Genuine Fractals or any of the other onOneSoftware range? Got the demo of Fractals and my god it's good.

Have a good one, Desmond.

Happy snapping :icon_wink:icon_lol:

Geeeeek :icon_bigg

Those pics from Mr Desert are truly fantastic as ever. I have family members awaiting the next selection.

Nice shots of the Bernabau DD, how much do the tickets cost at Real?

Those pics from Mr Desert are truly fantastic as ever. I have family members awaiting the next selection.

They'll have to wait a while. He's gone to Ecuador for a fortnight and a bit.

Had a play around with using some HDR techniques on some of my Brugge images, quite like the effect I managed to get out of them.

Bastille_1_Small.jpg

Church_Of_Our_Lady_Small.jpg

quite like the effect I managed to get out of them.

The blurry and the "oops I tripped whilst taking the picture" effect, yeah I like that too. :icon_wink

Last edited:
The blurry and the "oops I tripped whilst taking the picture" effect, yeah I like that too. :icon_wink
:081::081::081: that's part of the advanced course in photography, takes a lot of practice to trip correctly....:icon_bigg

Nice shots of the Bernabau DD, how much do the tickets cost at Real?
i can't remember (it was back in the 05/06 season when barca won 3-0 and ronaldinho scored two wonder goals) but it was alot. Went with some company who organise it for you etc, and they added a lot on top, especially considering it was the Madrid-Barca derby. Would be a lot cheaper to organise it all yourself, but i doubt you could get tickets for a big match like that.

i can't remember (it was back in the 05/06 season when barca won 3-0 and ronaldinho scored two wonder goals) but it was alot. Went with some company who organise it for you etc, and they added a lot on top, especially considering it was the Madrid-Barca derby. Would be a lot cheaper to organise it all yourself, but i doubt you could get tickets for a big match like that.

Cheers, it's something I'm looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710