TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Javelinas and a Cardinal outside the missus bedroom window yesterday.

Attachments

• javelinas.jpg
    javelinas.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 188
  • cardinal.jpg
    cardinal.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 189
I met a very curious Acorn Woodpecker at Madera Canyon in the Santa Rita mountains south of Tucson the other day...

Acorn-Woodpecker-Madera-Canyon-020110-06.jpg

Acorn-Woodpecker-Madera-Canyon-020110-08.jpg

Acorn-Woodpecker-Madera-Canyon-020110-09.jpg

Another self indulgant one today I'm afraid. I had my first attempt with something approaching studio lighting and trying to do some posed shots, pretty pleased with the effect, especially the pop art one

Cheers guys. I'm really hoping to get some more nature based ones soon, but it's a bit fecking bare in Beaumont Leighs at the minute, a couple of pigeons and that's it.

Cheers guys. I'm really hoping to get some more nature based ones soon, but it's a bit fecking bare in Beaumont Leighs at the minute, a couple of pigeons and that's it.

In the same way I became all BM on some poster calling Charlie Adam, Adams. I am doing the same Beaumont Leys!

Once I have set my laptop...I'll show you the half eaten doughnut of Tesco Express.

Last edited:
Don't do that, Matt, you'll make me look like a right 'nana.

Doubtful, your are the aspiration so far. I am OK with things that stay still, but things that move generally evade me! Plus I am really at the limits of my camera now, a Fuji S9600. I really need to upgrade to a DSLR, I'm thinking the 450D. I was going to go for the 500D but apparantly the extra megapixels on the same size sensor has apparantly resulted in a lot of extra noise, even at lower ISOs.

:018: Leys. And that's from 5000 miles away, who needs BM?

:icon_bigg

:icon_redf I get it wrong everytime, I'll stick to Anstey Heights

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711