cort, hume
?, ?, wesolowski, ?
?, n'gotty, kisnorbo, stearman
neilson

bench:
logan
macauley
fryatt

Am i the only one who isn't at all enthusiastic about N'Gotty, Nielsen, Cort and Sappleton.
No better than what we've let go at present.
So the net result is we have a smaller squad with no midfielders at all.
MA needs to pull his finger out before all the decent players get snapped up;.
We need a MINIMUM of another 7 players (having let go so many)
2 full backs, 3 midfielders, 2 strikers.
He's got Mandaric's money plus the money for McCarthy.
COME ON MA

Am i the only one who isn't at all enthusiastic about N'Gotty, Nielsen, Cort and Sappleton.
No better than what we've let go at present.
So the net result is we have a smaller squad with no midfielders at all.
MA needs to pull his finger out before all the decent players get snapped up;.
We need a MINIMUM of another 7 players (having let go so many)
2 full backs, 3 midfielders, 2 strikers.
He's got Mandaric's money plus the money for McCarthy.
COME ON MA

Chill yer beans Sparky, it is only the first week!!

i just don't like the tone of their announcement of Cort. He doesn't 'tick every box of what the clubs all about' - if he does, then we are going to be inconsistent, injury prone and dissappointing.
Which with the squad we've got at present, we will be.

i just don't like the tone of their announcement of Cort. He doesn't 'tick every box of what the clubs all about' - if he does, then we are going to be inconsistent, injury prone and dissappointing.
Which with the squad we've got at present, we will be.

Who do you expect us to sign? Who are these cracking amazing players that we are missing out on?

It's that sort of thinking that is tying us to these shite players we've had for four or more years. Everyone knows that you have to put markers out there to show good players your intentions. Make 1 big signing be it a Mcleod a Saganowski even Holland or Jarvis and it might well be easier to pick up some Loan or free Premiership players. If they feel that they are going to be playing alongside a good set of positive players and can pick up good wages. We could pull in the sort of players that Sunderland and B'ham pulled in last season (Jonny Evans, Liam Miller, Dwight Yorke, Anthony Stokes at Sunderland) (Muamba, Laarson, Cole etc at Brum)

It's that sort of thinking that is tying us to these shite players we've had for four or more years. Everyone knows that you have to put markers out there to show good players your intentions. Make 1 big signing be it a Mcleod a Saganowski even Holland or Jarvis and it might well be easier to pick up some Loan or free Premiership players. If they feel that they are going to be playing alongside a good set of positive players and can pick up good wages. We could pull in the sort of players that Sunderland and B'ham pulled in last season (Jonny Evans, Liam Miller, Dwight Yorke, Anthony Stokes at Sunderland) (Muamba, Laarson, Cole etc at Brum)

HOW IS MCLEOD ANY BIGGER THAN CORT?!?!?!

I am afraid you are massivly disillusioned.

Not to mention the fact that just because it hasn't been "rumoured" that we are after somebody, doesn't mean we aren't. Maybe we tried to sign Varney and Iwelumo, but they chose not to come here? We were only rumoured to be after Cole yesterday! Get a grip

I think the biggest gripe is that our signings are a little drab,none of them really set the pulse racing.I just feel a bit short changed at present.

I think the biggest gripe is that our signings are a little drab,none of them really set the pulse racing.I just feel a bit short changed at present.

The way I see it with only 4.5 million of extra investment to play with over each of the next 2 seasons, we're not going to be spending much of that on transfer fee's. Cort, N'Gotty and Neilsen will probably account for half a million each in wages, so there's probably only about 3 million left to play with, perhaps 3.5 if you add in McCarthy's transfer fee. So the way I see it there isn't much scope for pulse racing signings. Hope I'm wrong though!

The way I see it with only 4.5 million of extra investment to play with over each of the next 2 seasons, we're not going to be spending much of that on transfer fee's. Cort, N'Gotty and Neilsen will probably account for half a million each in wages, so there's probably only about 3 million left to play with, perhaps 3.5 if you add in McCarthy's transfer fee. So the way I see it there isn't much scope for pulse racing signings. Hope I'm wrong though!

Where you getting the investment figure from?

So any player that a team in our division or below are willing to sell means he's not good enough for them, so we don't want him? All we want are premiership stars and players that won't be sold because their club wants them?

Selling and releasing are different things.

Logan

Kenton N'Gotty Kisnorbo Mattock

Hendrie Holland Etuhu Brunt

Hume Mcleod

Subs from:
Nielsen
Stearman
McAuley
Sheehan
Gradel
Lennon
Porter