Terry Robinson - Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Stringer just tweeted to say TR has left the club.

Total speculation, but I imagine they've decide he's not the man to get deals done in the Jan transfer window. Perhaps the owners made cash available, players were identified and TR couldn't get them in the summer.

I think the last sentence of the article answers that question.
It's virtually a carbon copy of what happened here. Moody went in October, Malky went day after boxing day.
NP won't be given a chance to waste more money in the window.

It's virtually a carbon copy of what happened here. Moody went in October, Malky went day after boxing day.
NP won't be given a chance to waste more money in the window.
Moody and Malky were best mates. I doubt you can say that about NP and Mr.Robinson.

Interesting. Clearly the club hold him part-responsible for our terrible form of late by him not signing enough quality in the summer...

Interesting. Clearly the club hold him part-responsible for our terrible form of late by him not signing enough quality in the summer...

Looking from the outside and not knowing who was really responsible for the summer signings that does appear to be the case.

Possibly but again we'll never know the whole truth about what went on between the two, Tan has done some bizarre things though.

Looking from the outside and not knowing who was really responsible for the summer signings that does appear to be the case.
For me there's 3 possibilities....

Nigel got what he wanted......Nigel goes
Nigel only got part of what he wanted due to scout failure.....Nigel failed to provide enough suitable targets. Both go.
Nigel had no part in selecting targets.....Nigel should not have been there in first place. Only a fool would suspect this option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363