Thai Investors

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 Dorra, we own you long time?

my wife (of 11 years) is thai and has told me stories about how corrupt Taksin is (on the flip side hes seriously rich)

I'd be happy with that if Milan sticks around in some capacity. I personally like Milan because I'd assume he is business savvy and you know the club won't be poorly run to the point of administration while he is here but anything else to me would be unsafe waters. Don't Birmingham have Thai owners at the minute?

my wife (of 11 years) is thai and has told me stories about how corrupt Taksin is (on the flip side hes seriously rich)

Awesome, get rid of one pikey ****er and replace him with another :038:

Disgusting comments made at DPJfox MHS! Go **** yourself.... I can actually send over a ladyboy to you should you be incapable of doing it yourself!

Current Brum Owners are from Hong Kong!

Thai Investors would be good for the club, providing they are not active in any politics whatsoever. If that was the case they may just be using the club as a smokescreen to hide money that they wish to invest in polictical activities. Similar to what Taksin did to Man City when he was shitting himself that the Government would take it all off him!

I did actually hear it was Malaysian inverstors... Whoever it is from S.E Asia would be good as they're all football mad here!

Whoooooooosh! It was a joke ffs! Lighten up. :081:

I was expecting to get picked up on a joke I made in the Argies/Germany thread but I think I got away with it :icon_lol:

Whoooooooosh! It was a joke ffs! Lighten up. :081:

Lad I work with has been through 3 Thai brides in the space of 6 months, they apply to come over keep getting turned down he ditches that one and moves onto the next. He's currently trying to get number 3 preggers so shes can come over! :icon_lol:

Lad I work with has been through 3 Thai brides in the space of 6 months, they apply to come over keep getting turned down he ditches that one and moves onto the next. He's currently trying to get number 3 preggers so shes can come over! :icon_lol:

Wouldn't it be simpler to go to Coalville one evening?

I was expecting to get picked up on a joke I made in the Argies/Germany thread but I think I got away with it :icon_lol:

Did you mean the "hang ups" thing? I knew what you were getting at, but didn't Enke throw himself infront of a train? :icon_wink

Did you mean the "hang ups" thing? I knew what you were getting at, but didn't Enke throw himself infront of a train? :icon_wink

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg thats some hang up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572