Thai Investors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain Leroy.

I'll try to find the story later. Basically there is a sex maniac living in Barwell who had to quit her job at Morrisons as needing sex 24/7 was ruining her life.

Did you mean the "hang ups" thing? I knew what you were getting at, but didn't Enke throw himself infront of a train? :icon_wink

Damn! Oh well, let the train take the strain rather than the rope.

Wouldn't it be simpler to go to Coalville one evening?

Apparently its like £1 to get divorced over there, his dad is married to one and lives over there, so every time he ditches one, his dad gets him a line up to choose the next victim! And he cant see anything weird in it, he is quite strange himself however!:icon_conf

i knew it was a bad idea mentioning my thai wife, all comments taken in jest btw dont believe every story u hear, in truth all wives are expensive irrelevant of their nationality

i knew it was a bad idea mentioning my thai wife, all comments taken in jest btw dont believe every story u hear, in truth all wives are expensive irrelevant of their nationality

Great response! Oh, What words of wisdom!!! :038::038::038:

:038: Very true, the money I've saved getting rid of mine, I'd recommend it! Now there's some advice you wouldn't get on Martin Lewis' website! :icon_bigg

Last edited:
I know that now :icon_roll

Where were you 8 years ago, could have saved me a fortune! :icon_bigg

I assume that there would be certain things that Fitz couldn't have done for you though - then or now!

Personally - if football is going to self destruct under a mountain of poorly structured, foreign financed, morally dubious debt. I'd prefer it we say 'f*ck you thai's' and go down the fans co-operative route, selling shares to fans to raise 15-20million and then have a board derived from that group with an appointed president who has to appeal to the fans to get support. This would mean that the fans get to say yes or no based on a series of meetings where investors outline their plans and how they intend to fund the business. it's given barca and real immunity from the financial meltdown of football, and would transfer decision making power effectively back to the club. It would also give leicester a USP in what is going to be a tidal wave of change in football over the next few years.

F*CK THAI INVESTMENT.

it's given barca and real immunity from the financial meltdown of football, and would transfer decision making power effectively back to the club.

You do realise how much the Barca members are worth sat on their board? They are now commerical as the next club.

Fan-backed clubs here have had a up and down success. FC United, Telford United, Wimbledon and Exeter look relative successes. However, Ebbsfleet and Notts County (used to be) not so.

Works well in Germany mind but that's because the whole league promotes fair ownership. Schalke and Dortmund went down one route and still paying for it now.

Lovely idea, Sparky

I think I may have spotted the fatal flaw in your plan, though.....

Nah! Its only about £1000 per ST holder.

We have all got that kicking around down the back of our sofas, yes? :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670