Thais are coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to give Holloway his due on this one, I've never heard electricity pylons being used as an excuse before !

He doesn't.....But then you're point is arguably only to serve to wind up, so I shouldn't even have answered I suppose.

He doesn't.....But then you're point is arguably only to serve to wind up, so I shouldn't even have answered I suppose.

He did hint at it on the ssn interview. I'm not a wum, I just say it as I see it.

"With all the pylons, I don't believe there is good energy around the place," he told BBC Radio Leicester !

Last edited:
So do I. I wonder how much money they would bring in? We need at least £100mil if we're to go up and stay up!

We don't need their interference.

I am confident that the FT would easily be able to raise this sort of money - and keep the club in local hands.

I think it's disgraceful the way that Ollie doesn't shave properly, how are we supposed to get back to back wins when he has that bumfluff on his chin.

I just say it as I see it and strategic shaving like that is just pure offensive.
Let's all throw rocks at him.

Re: Thai's are coming?

Can't see this happening myself, Thaksin is an exception to the rule, as he is ****in loaded.

Any other Thais looking at investing would only have a fraction of the cash that he has.

If your mate has any names of these Thais that are looking at buying the club PM me and I'll have a chat with my mates at the Thai FA and see what they know.

I put in a call this morning to be told that my source is skiing in France. Will PM you details as and when I can get them.

Have to say that there is either something in this or these people are participating in some elaborate immigration scheme using LCFC. Apparently, the takeover is a condition of them being able to reside in the country so it needs to be done before the property deals can be done.

Sticking with my source for now. Think there is something in this.

Apparently, the takeover is a condition of them being able to reside in the country so it needs to be done before the property deals can be done.

That is not the way the system works.

We can all now breathe a sigh of relief that the club will remain in local ownership!!!

That is not the way the system works.

We can all now breathe a sigh of relief that the club will remain in local ownership!!!

Damn right, they have to come in on a ferry and say I cant go back home, velly bad place Englan' no 1, Thailand no 10 velly bad. They are in. :icon_wink

He did hint at it on the ssn interview. I'm not a wum, I just say it as I see it.

"With all the pylons, I don't believe there is good energy around the place," he told BBC Radio Leicester !

And what does he say immediately afterwards?

And what does he say immediately afterwards?

He said we have to piss in each corner of the ground, and run around naked shouting 'Wee-Wee Whoopee Doo, go away you evil voodoo'

And you couldn't argue with him, really

He said we have to piss in each corner of the ground, and run around naked shouting 'Wee-Wee Whoopee Doo, go away you evil voodoo'

And you couldn't argue with him, really

Thank you. Spot on.

It just makes me feel that he's trying to be humourous and not particularly bothered in doing his job .... yes I know, I'll get slated for that as well.

It just makes me feel that he's trying to be humourous and not particularly bothered in doing his job .... yes I know, I'll get slated for that as well.

Are you Martin Allen and where do I claim my £5 prize money

But that is patently untrue, why on Earth would you think that unless you had irrational hatred of Ollie?

Is it an unrequited love thing?

I just find him annoying ... it's a personality thing ... a bit like, how some of you find me annoying.:icon_bigg

I just find him annoying ... it's a personality thing ... a bit like, how some of you find me annoying.:icon_bigg

Is it expensive to be on your PDA so much?

:icon_bigg

Is it expensive to be on your PDA so much?

:icon_bigg

Actually no ... but as I was at work 'til 8pm there wasn't much chance of me going to the game, but it is amusing to see comments from others that aren't at the game, that wont get the same slagging off I get from sideshow bob and his cartoon character mates :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669