Thais are coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thai's are coming?

some of the things said bout MM are unfair. He sacked kelly because he had his job for over a yr, he was doin shite, and it was not unexpected, because when a new owner comes in, there is often change of management. Worthington was only caretaker, he was not a permanent appointment,, and very much like other caretakers, he didn't get the permanent manager's job. Allen seemed to have some sort of fiasco surrounding his departure, and for whatever reason, he was sacked, we can guess why, but we can not fully be sure,he might've been sacked as a result of him doing something stupid himself, not because Milan was in a firing mood, or Milan had got fed up with him. Megson came in, and soon after, he went back out, through no fault of Milan's or LCFC, he was wanted by a Premiership club, albeit a small one with relegation looming, it was still a Premiership club. Holloway comes in, and Milan is supporting him at the moment, we shall wait and see what happens. IMO, he will stay until next season, and IF no progress has been made by November time, then i believe that he will be sacked.

:038:

The only thing I would add to back up your coment about Allen is that he has been out of a job nearly the whole season and nobody has shown any interest in him.

Yes, but what is your opinion on the potential takeover of the club by Thai businessmen, Weluvulesta?

Last edited:

Irrelevant imo, the more important question would be who is buying the club from Milan and why? What are their plans and how much can they be trusted?

how can that be an issue, its not our club to sell, its up to MM who he sells to.

Unless Roy from Corro, or LCFC fans buy the club, we will not get the type of passion that many speak about. The Thai rumour, until it happens, is merely a rumour, but it all depends on the Thai businessman, his proposals, to be honest, the amount of money he has, and also how he will run things. Milan does have a direct way of running things, it seems. However, unless he wants to sell, I want him to stay at Leicester because we will be doing a darn site better with him in the future - although we don't see that now, we need to look at IH summer transfers, and he needs to have one complete season with us, with his own team - I guess then we can really judge MM and IH together, working together because until now, under MM, stability (our favourite word) in terms of Managament and chairman relationship has not been achieved. Once it is achieved, the "foxes never quit" attitude will return and optimism, and good attitude will spread to the players on the pitch. I am an optimistic person - I am only 17 yrs old, so I am sure I don't know that much, but I hope what I predict comes true!

So is MM cutting all Thai's with us?

I appears to me that any dodgy foreign businessman who needs a passport can come here and buy a football club, knowing that no questions will be asked by the FA, because they'll be rubbing their hands at more money coming into the game. And the government will steer clear, afraid of upsetting football fans of voting age.

I wonder if they'll Bahter over the price?

Phuket, I don't care one way or another!

This is Thaipical of you lot, always looking for an easy laugh.

Im of to play phi phi 08

Last edited:

Thailand?

man, I ain't never seen ping pong played life dat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590