Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen any of them player. Worried they may be more motivated by the big pay cheques than proving themselves in the premier league though

They see the largest pay cheque.

Also if you still live in camberwell please tell me you drink in the stormbird and eat at FM Mangal

You know the area?

Stormbird is owned by Hermits, lots of good places to eat around here including angels and gypsies, crooked well and so on.

You around here?

I suppose if you want to play with the big boys, you have to play by their rules, that means high wages for players the club thinks will help them achieve their goals.

Where's the signings!

Hoping Kante will at least get announced today in time to play.

Maybe they're waiting to announce a double signing...

Rumours we had a bid accepted for Inler but he rejected us.

Lambert scored twice on his debut for West Bron, a couple of hours after signing

get a room you p
Aren't they already getting first team football then ?

Don't really see why that is relevant to this
So what are you saying then dd? Little old Leicester should only try to sign players nobody else is interested in because we arent worthybof such talent and we need to know they love Leicester and our history and hate money.

Its all a load of shite really isn't it

Don't really see why that is relevant to this

Do you not?

Many suspected Cambiasso was holding out for a pay day before he came to us. His actions subsequently proved that assumption wrong so I am suggesting that you may be wrong to assume others are only wanting the payday too.

Simples!

surely if the official paperwork is not 100%complete then Kante could feature today as a "trialist"

I think the only 'paperwork' necessary is that Gary Rowett is happy for him to play, as it is a friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00