Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only 'paperwork' necessary is that Gary Rowett is happy for him to play, as it is a friendly.

I would've thought that without paperwork complete then he is still Caen's player and therefore we'd need their permission to play him.

And not sure why they would give that, as if he got injured it could scupper a move.

Do you not?

Many suspected Cambiasso was holding out for a pay day before he came to us. His actions subsequently proved that assumption wrong so I am suggesting that you may be wrong to assume others are only wanting the payday too.

Simples!
Cambiasso had earned his money before coming here. Completely different scenario. These are guys who are making their first moves to one of European bigger leagues

I would've thought that without paperwork complete then he is still Caen's player and therefore we'd need their permission to play him.

And not sure why they would give that, as if he got injured it could scupper a move.

I am assuming the club paperwork is done. I was thinking about FA/PL registration.

Cambiasso had earned his money before coming here. Completely different scenario. These are guys who are making their first moves to one of European bigger leagues

I take your point, but even so, Cambiasso *could* still have been looking for a payday rather than a genuine challenge.

Anyway, after the career he had Cambiasso would have deserved a 'payday' move. These young lads would be just mercenary if that was what they wanted.

According so SSN we've agreed a club record fee for Aranguiz and are now discussing personal terms.

They say we've also agreed a £3m fee for Inler.

According so SSN we've agreed a club record fee for Aranguiz and are now discussing personal terms.

They say we've also agreed a £3m fee for Inler.

The £3m fee for Inler was also reported by the Mirror earlier today too..

Could it be we're now holding off on Kante in case we can get Inler AND Aranguiz?

Insurance wise I imagine -he has to be fully our player, before he can play.
So if his leg gets broken, it has happened before in a friendly, then it could be a case of oh we're not paying he's not our player etc. Monday I gather it's all official

Despite the clubs agreeing a fee, Inler has refused a move to Leicester, for the same reasons he turned down Watford, his family are settled he want's to stay in Italy.

surely discussions with the likes of Aranquis and Inler would involve the manager who is busy right now, i doubt anyone will sign before chatting to CR

surely discussions with the likes of Aranquis and Inler would involve the manager who is busy right now, i doubt anyone will sign before chatting to CR

That would be a novelty - the manager choosing which players come to the club, not the Owners/Director of Football/Player Acquisition Committee etc.

The manager rarely gets involved with transfers.

Shame about Inler

Football journalist Jonas Giaever (?) Keeps reiterating his point that whomever signs Aranguiz will have one of the signings of the summer....

Not us by the sound of things

Football journalist Jonas Giaever (?) Keeps reiterating his point that whomever signs Aranguiz will have one of the signings of the summer....

I agree with him - he's an outstanding player

If he comes here it will be a stunning signing

Brazilian newspaper - googled his name and the article came up, couldn't cut and paste it!!

http://www.first4lcfc.co.uk/blog/aranguiz-rejects-move-to-leicester-city/

Aranguiz rejects move to Leicester City

Arsenal and Chelsea target Charles Aranguiz has rejected a move to Leicester City, according to reports in Brazil.

The Foxes had had their bid of over £10 million accepted for the Chile international, however the 26-year old has turned down the chance to sign for Leicester. This may open the door for one of Arsenal or Chelsea should they chose to firm up their interest in the midfielder.

Radio Gaucha presenter Andre Silva has spoken to a director at Internacional who has confirmed that the player will be staying in Brazil.

City were understood to have had a club record bid of over £10 million accepted for Aranguiz, and despite offering over €60,000 per week, the player had no interest in a move to the King Power Stadium.

The Foxes must now turn to other midfield targets ahead of next Saturday’s Premier League kick off at home to Sunderland.

Want more Leicester City transfer news, rumours and general chit chat? Connect on social media, we are on both Facebook and Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00