Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not prepared to commit to a contract with City at this moment in time as I am weighing up my options.

I explored all the options once and ended up taking the only one that was open to me, the Hertsmere Sunday morning 5-a-side league.

Surprised there isn't just one smiley for pics or gtfo, Jeffers?

I googled it and this was the top result.

84906d1336447933-post-office-trash-please-hellp-referee_pics_or_gtfo.jpg

Shambles!

Pearson would have never left it this late to get more CMs in if he were still here :(

After 8 years of Serie A, the Italian experience of Gokhan Inler could soon come to an end. The midfielder Napoli is in fact strong interest of Leicester City 's Claudio Ranieri, with whom the company has already found the blue agreement for the sale of Swiss National. Still missing, however, the agreement with the player, the agent Inler ready to go today to Leicester to understand the possibilities of an agreement with the English club, after the aforementioned agreement reached by the two clubs in recent days. Pending developments, Ranieri is ready to accept a possible new reinforcement to the midline of Leicester: Gokhan Inler could, after the experiences in the Swiss league and Italian, groped a new adventure in the Premier League.

groped?

He'll fit in well here.

After 8 years of Serie A, the Italian experience of Gokhan Inler could soon come to an end. The midfielder Napoli is in fact strong interest of Leicester City 's Claudio Ranieri, with whom the company has already found the blue agreement for the sale of Swiss National. Still missing, however, the agreement with the player, the agent Inler ready to go today to Leicester to understand the possibilities of an agreement with the English club, after the aforementioned agreement reached by the two clubs in recent days. Pending developments, Ranieri is ready to accept a possible new reinforcement to the midline of Leicester: Gokhan Inler could, after the experiences in the Swiss league and Italian, groped a new adventure in the Premier League.

groped?

He'll fit in well here.
Thailand?

I'd love it if we can pursued him to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669