Thank You Craig and Malf

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus bent

New Member
Thanks

As know I don't have to spread rumors

I will tell you so far that all the players I know about I have been very excited about and City rarely fail to get their man

PUT IT IN THE MIXER
 
marcus bent said:
Thanks

As know I don't have to spread rumors

I will tell you so far that all the players I know about I have been very excited about and City rarely fail to get their man

PUT IT IN THE MIXER

So that begs the question. Did you know about Dublin, or are you excited about Dublin. :shock: :? :? :roll: :wink:
 
marcus bent said:
Thanks

As know I don't have to spread rumors
I don't understand. As know?
 
:lol: I only posted two false rumours to see how far they would spread.. and the Bellion one has gone far!
 
Craig, mine were real. :lol:
 
marcus bent said:
Thanks

As know I don't have to spread rumors

I will tell you so far that all the players I know about I have been very excited about and City rarely fail to get their man

PUT IT IN THE MIXER

Have we any chance with Brian hughes and novo??
 
dave said:
marcus bent said:
Thanks

As know I don't have to spread rumors

I will tell you so far that all the players I know about I have been very excited about and City rarely fail to get their man

PUT IT IN THE MIXER

Have we any chance with Brian hughes and novo??

I have a sneaky feeling we have a chance with Number one but not Number two.
 
Nightmare! I spose it would be too much to ask for city to have a quick skillful striker who can finish!!
 
dave said:
Nightmare! I spose it would be too much to ask for city to have a quick skillful striker who can finish!!

Celtic and Rangers have started a bidding war for Novo, we can't realistically compete against them can we? The only thing we can offer him is guaranteed first team football, they can offer him more money, crap football but the odd european game.
 
Malf said:
dave said:
Nightmare! I spose it would be too much to ask for city to have a quick skillful striker who can finish!!

Celtic and Rangers have started a bidding war for Novo, we can't realistically compete against them can we? The only thing we can offer him is guaranteed first team football, they can offer him more money, crap football but the odd european game.

I think we could compete against Rangers - They have only offered 200k apparently, and are not prepared to go any higher (Unless the situation has changed?) Rangers are in severe debt and are not really in a position to get in to a bidding war.
 
Marcus,
You are the only one on this forum who I believe gets inside information, therefore I realise you cant give names, can you though not give us some clues and let us guess!!
 
dpjfox said:
Marcus,
You are the only one on this forum who I believe gets inside information, therefore I realise you cant give names, can you though not give us some clues and let us guess!!

only one? pah! :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663
11Bristol City4662
12Cardiff City4662
13Millwall4659
14Swansea City4657
15Watford4656
16Sunderland4656
17Stoke City4656
18QPR4656
19Blackburn 4653
20Sheffield W4653
21Plymouth 4651
22Birmingham4650
23Huddersfield4645
24Rotherham Utd4627
Top