Thanks Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Kelly will be after Bill Anderson's job now.

or Wolverhampton Express & Star

or Birmingham Evening Mail

I recall that he once was looking at a career as a football journalist........he could easily follow in the style of Bill Anderson. Never say anything interesting; never upset anyone except if they are dead in the water; talk up mediocre performances and mediocre players etc etc

or Wolverhampton Express & Star

or Birmingham Evening Mail

I recall that he once was looking at a career as a football journalist........he could easily follow in the style of Bill Anderson. Never say anything interesting; never upset anyone except if they are dead in the water; talk up mediocre performances and mediocre players etc etc

I thought he was a trained journalist at the Express and Star before going into coaching?

Bye Rob and thanks for helping Ray Graydon keep us up last year.

At least you can spend Mondays in front of the telly, watching a video or two ... Oh, no change there then.

Hopefully, Leeds will be banished off that list this season......

Not spotted the Kelly insult?!?

I was talking to a Huddersfield supporting friend about Leeds over the weekend- apparently during WW1 Leeds were chucked out of the league for cheating (leopard's don't change their spots eh?), which led to Huddersfield taking on Leeds' manager Herbert Chapman.

Chapman then built the Town team that won a hat-trick of league titles (older Foxes will recall that we were runners-up to them once, our best ever finish)

All the same, we should stop saying that Leeds are in our club of nine, they lost their record a long time ago...

My mum always said if you can't say anything nice about someone don't say anything at all so I'm not going to.

Apart from that, of course.

I have nothing to thank rob Kelly for, for all I care he can **** off and im glad he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566