The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

Fourth Official reporting we will be back in with a new bid for Stewart.

Why do people lend any credence to these supposed insiders? If I posted something off of footballrumours.co.uk, I'd be mocked on here, but how are these chumps any different? All they do is make stabs in the dark or repost old stories - when have any of them ever been right? At best they just get lucky.

Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

More chance with Jordan Stewart.

Why do people lend any credence to these supposed insiders? If I posted something off of footballrumours.co.uk, I'd be mocked on here, but how are these chumps any different? All they do is make stabs in the dark or repost old stories - when have any of them ever been right? At best they just get lucky.
Where does anyone say they place any credence in the stories? Have you read the thread title?

Might help that Fourth Official is chums with Cameron Stewart's agent......

Saying that they never get it right, but when they do they are lucky is a bit like saying all good things are done by God and all bad things the Devil. When they are right they deserve credit, equally when they make stuff up or rehash other stories, like Bert increasingly does, they deserve to be exposed.

Might help that Fourth Official is chums with Cameron Stewart's agent......

How come though as GazLCFC has already said "We're not allowed to buy any Hull players. It's in Pearson's contract don't you know. "

I had heard this was the case until the summer

How come though as GazLCFC has already said "We're not allowed to buy any Hull players. It's in Pearson's contract don't you know. "

I was being sarcastic.

Saying that they never get it right, but when they do they are lucky is a bit like saying all good things are done by God and all bad things the Devil. When they are right they deserve credit, equally when they make stuff up or rehash other stories, like Bert increasingly does, they deserve to be exposed.

I know what you mean, but the phrase 'even a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut' springs to mind. The majority of times when they get it right, they've made a lucky guess - take the 4th official one from earlier, odds are that since we've made one bid for Stewart and it's been turned down, we'll more than likely make another one. Easy deduction to make, then when it happens, the tweeter in question can claim insider knowledge. It's all smoke and mirrors. I'm sure there are some genuine insiders out there, or some who occasionally post truthful information, but how do you separate the wheat from the chaff?

Where does anyone say they place any credence in the stories? Have you read the thread title?

I've received a lecture on here about the genius that is Fourth Bollockface and how he/she is more omniscient than any other non-existent deity, Duzzah.

Transfer scoop is the real one to follow on twitter

but how do you separate the wheat from the chaff?

You can't until they prove themselves, I have been following them for some time and they do have a fairly good record. I spoke to them on there once and they told me how they get so much info on Leicester amongst others.

Whilst I obviously can't prove their story. It did stack up and it would be a rather elaborate cover story if they were lying. The fact lots of the youth team follow them and speak to them on there backed up what they said to me also.

You can't until they prove themselves, I have been following them for some time and they do have a fairly good record. I spoke to them on there once and they told me how they get so much info on Leicester amongst others.

Whilst I obviously can't prove their story. It did stack up and it would be a rather elaborate cover story if they were lying. The fact lots of the youth team follow them and speak to them on there backed up what they said to me also.

fourth official and agent pm seem to be quite good, a pot better than Bert. If I had the inclination I'd quite like to track all of his 'info' over the window and see what he got right.

Bert was ok around the time we were signing Naughton etc, but since then I can't remember him getting anything correct.

Bert was ok around the time we were signing Naughton etc, but since then I can't remember him getting anything correct.

I think Bert is having an affair with Fourth_Official.

Some people will believe anything a deluded Hull City supporter posts on a forum which was then quoted on here.

NP bought Stewart for 300k a year ago £1m is a fair offer whats the fuss? Im mystified why we have been reported to have had a £2m Sharp bid rejected when most papers/media state theres a £1.85m get out clause!!!

NP bought Stewart for 300k a year ago £1m is a fair offer whats the fuss? Im mystified why we have been reported to have had a £2m Sharp bid rejected when most papers/media state theres a £1.85m get out clause!!!

I'd hazard the guess that it's because most newspaper reports are made up speculation.

But would make sense if an earlier media report of the get out clause being £3m was correct

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00