The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

For gods sake.

That better be paper talk. I swear to god I'll die if we pay nearly £2mill for Jimmy frigging Kebe.

Come on Top get the cheque book out!

Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

I would surprised if Pearson went for Kebe. He emphasises a lot on players with the right mental attitude who are going to work hard for the cause. Whenever I have seen Kebe he is shit hot one game (usually against us!) and then crap the next and looks like he can't be bothered. I would therefore question if he fits the Pearson mould.

However I am probably talking a load of old shite.

Last edited:

I would surprised if Pearson went for Kebe. He emphasises a lot on players with the right mental attitude who are going to work hard for the cause. Whenever I have seen Kebe he is shit hot one game (usually against us!) and then crap the next and looks like he can't be bothered. I would therefore question if he fits the Pearson mould.

However I am probably talking a load of old shite.

I get what you're saying, but you could also say he's quite a similar player to Dyer in terms of style of play and he was a Pearson signing let's not forget.

So many managers, it is difficult to remember what they all did. Has Pearson previously bought badly for us?

I'd say his only outright bad signings were either loans or freebies.

Why on earth would Kebe want to join us? If he wants the PL, he's better where he is right now surely?!

Pearson has said he wants players who are confident and in form so that they bring that energy with them, do Reading fall in to that category?

Definitely won't fit the Alan Young mould either......

There is a chump on Twitter called Smithstarrr who is trying to act like he has a load of info, but everything he posts is just a rehash of what was on the Sky Sports Twitter about 5 minutes previous. It's quite funny.

Pearson has said he wants players who are confident and in form so that they bring that energy with them, do Reading fall in to that category?

Reading are playing well at the mo.....and they also need to sell.

Turned down a contract that would have made him the best paid player at Reading

I'd bet that the amount wouldn't be anything near what we are stupid enough to pay him though.

He is amazing. Put a bid in, who knows?

12 in his last 5 games.

Does he do anything else other than score goals though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669