The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the blob, dawn french, charles de gualle, officer crabtree
Shirley Crabtree, Giant Haystacks, needle in a haystack, The Space Needle, Seattle Sounders, Kasey Keller, Ian Walker, Walker Texas Ranger, Nile Ranger, Egypt, Zamalek, Junior Agogo, Nottingham Forest, Alan Rogers, Ted Rogers, Dusty Bin.

The Odyssey, Ulysses, James Joyce, Dublin, Dion Dublin, Dublin Airport, Heathrow, Heatcliff, Kate Bush, Fanny Adams, Micky Adams, Micky Rooney, Wayne Rooney, Grannies, Granny Smith, Jim Smith, Jim Morrison, Van Morrison, Them

etc. etc.

WTF has Heatcliff got to do with Kate Bush?

This is shit the window has been open for half an hour and we havn't signed a premier league striker with a big name!!! It's a shambles I tells ya a shambles!!!

Sol Campbell is surplus to requirements at Newcastle. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pitch up here this month.

Sol Campbell is surplus to requirements at Newcastle. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pitch up here this month.

We could sit the fat **** between the goalposts and it'd sort our issue with leaking goals. Would that be against the rules though?

Wenger has said he wants Carlos Vela to go out on loan... Assuming he would've played for Mexico under Sven?

Get him in to play that inside left position instead of Gally

If we're after another winger I reckon we could do worse than Jason Puncheon who is on loan at Millwall from Southampton at the minute.

I would hope that we get some more left back cover with Cunningham's injury today but apparently the new lad Mee is left footed and has played left back so we may be sorted there - depends if Berner is still hoping to leave...

Would like to see another keeper and another striker bought in on permanent deals.

I also heard this yesterday from a Cov fan. As he is out of contract in the summer the rumour goes that they are prepared to cash in now.
good keeper by all accounts with a monster kick! just right for gallagher's heading prowess.

Www.football_rumours .co.uk

Leicester City!
Owen on loan by Friday. Heskey wants perm deal but club only willing to offer loan deal and johnson (man City) perm by Fri!

JUST WHAT I HAVE READ WOULD BE ACE so i thought i would share this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670