The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

city-faithful

Looking over his statistics on Wikipedia it appears that he hasn't scored freely, two for Tottenham in 2010, since he left Barcelona. Is this a player we want, considering that Paul Gallagher has been finding the net rather well recently? I do realise that Gudjohnson has that certain something that makes a player great, but will that still be apparent?

drummindefender

I appreciate your post city-faithful, but I do feel your wasting your time considering it. I was simply bored yesterday afternoon!

Darth Vodka

oh did we ban Supershite?

he was proper mental, but what banning rule was invoked?

fcukcov

oh did we ban Supershite?

he was proper mental, but what banning rule was invoked?

I think it was when he started saying that the woman that Marlon King beat up deserved it that he may have upset one or two people.

Cate Fox

I think it was when he started saying that the woman that Marlon King beat up deserved it that he may have upset one or two people.

There was a whole bunch of posts that Notts Fox deleted when he was banned :)

pork pie fox

There was a whole bunch of posts that Notts Fox deleted when he was banned :)

I can't believe that after reading his drivel for what felt like an eternity, I didn't get to see the end of it all. Could we not have left them on just for a bit of closure? (or should that be amusement :icon_bigg)

(I do realise by the way that what he posted may not be the sort of thing that people would like left on the site)

Cate Fox

I can't believe that after reading his drivel for what felt like an eternity, I didn't get to see the end of it all. Could we not have left them on just for a bit of closure? (or should that be amusement :icon_bigg)

(I do realise by the way that what he posted may not be the sort of thing that people would like left on the site)

What he posted was incredibly offensive, so I'm glad that it was removed.

Graz

Ipswich are apparently going after Michael Chopra, and Cardiff will want about £1m. Surely worth that?

Think he could be a good signing for us, even if it's as backup.

FOX Franks

Ipswich are apparently going after Michael Chopra, and Cardiff will want about £1m. Surely worth that?

Think he could be a good signing for us, even if it's as backup.

I'm sure we are aiming a different way to Michael Chopra- even if we aren't, I don't want him. Arsehole, much rather pend half a mil on Heskey tbh

4-4-2

The Merc say we're after Fulham's John Panstil and that Newcastle have offered us striker Nile Ranger.

SJN-Fox

Nile Ranger has always looked dangerous whenever I've seen him and I think would be a good signing.

fcukcov

Nile Ranger has always looked dangerous whenever I've seen him and I think would be a good signing.

he has also been linked with Stoke and QPR.

FOX Franks

Wouldn't mind either of those, Nile Ranger is very quick from what I hear and John Pantsil I believe we get linked with every summer?

Profondo Rosso

Nile Ranger has always looked dogshite whenever I've seen him, most Newcastle fans seem to agree as well.

As for Chopra, you would really pay £1mil for back-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669