The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former gangster

Ipswich are apparently going after Michael Chopra, and Cardiff will want about £1m.
Really? We have no manager at the moment yet you know what the incoming manager wants already?
Not long til the fixtures now.

Really? We have no manager at the moment yet you know what the incoming manager wants already?
Not long til the fixtures now.

The "apparently" also referred to the fee, as well as Ipswich wanting him. Not me just making a random guess.

And surely it's not a case of what the incoming manager wants at the moment, but what price the board want? (Unless a manager is actually lined up perhaps)

The "apparently" also referred to the fee, as well as Ipswich wanting him. Not me just making a random guess.

And surely it's not a case of what the incoming manager wants at the moment, but what price the board want? (Unless a manager is actually lined up perhaps)
I apologise. Forgot which thread this was in. You're just reporting some other feckers random guess. That's fine. Carry on.

A Reading fan on another forum says they are planning to bid £2mil for Waghorn from the money made from Long.

Yes please!

A Reading fan on another forum says they are planning to bid £2mil for Waghorn from the money made from Long.

Yes please!

I'd rather see him drop down a division or go to Scotland. He'll only come back to haunt us at some point.

I've just been emailed this:

Anyway Discussions ongoing with Martin O’Neil to take over and Sven move upstairs!! Stumbling block is MON wants a share in the club!!! You heard it hear first!!!

I think its a load of shite :icon_lol:

It's around this stage where i start to get a little bit frustrated that teams are in the transfer news, and we are not...

I know he's taking his time but i would have thought some deals would have pretty much been wrapped up before the end of the season

It's around this stage where i start to get a little bit frustrated that teams are in the transfer news, and we are not...

I know he's taking his time but i would have thought some deals would have pretty much been wrapped up before the end of the season

:icon_roll

We have the same reaction year in year out, its tedious.

Anyway Discussions ongoing with Martin O’Neil to take over and Sven move upstairs!! Stumbling block is MON wants a share in the club!!! You heard it hear first!!!

The thought of MON getting on with our owners and with a club who have a director of football is the funniest bit about it. :icon_lol:

Could only see it ending in tears with MON and our current set-up.

Was this sent to you by someone going by the name of SuperScout perchance Cate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669