Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I should really criticise Kingy's post as it appears to be the fashionable thing to do.

Instead I'll do the lazy and retarded thing and just write "this", because I agree with the poster's comment but do not care to elaborate.

What's more, I won't attempt to sarcastically attack another poster in a witty, but offensive, manner.

I should really criticise Kingy's post as it appears to be the fashionable thing to do.

Instead I'll do the lazy and retarded thing and just write "this", because I agree with the poster's comment but do not care to elaborate.

What's more, I won't attempt to sarcastically attack another poster in a witty, but offensive, manner.

That

We were much better in the so-called boring days compared to the big spending (appalling management) or apparent 'exciting' days of today.

I say bring back the 90s, Filbert Street, Martin George, people standing on Bentley's roof, scoreflashes, The Rooster, Fox Leisure and Gary Coatsworth.

Last edited:
Badly run businesses should fail to be replaced by better run ones

I don't disagree with you on that one. What I am saying is that the footballing authorities should be ensuring that clubs are not "badly run".

Why should they? Or did you miss a comma out :icon_wink

Nope - they should be replaced by workers' communal enterprises where all players take their turns to plough the fields and workers have their chance to shine in the 6-yard box.

From the Mirror:

Kenwyne Jones is wanted by Championship rivals Leeds and Leicester.

Stoke boss Tony Pulis is ready to let the Trinidad & Tobago international go out on loan following the capture of Michael Owen.

Leeds boss Neil Warnock wants Jones to replace Ross McCormack, who is facing at least a month on the sidelines with an ankle injury.

Scotland international McCormack is undergoing scans to determine whether he has suffered a break or ligament damage.

Warnock said: “We are looking for someone who can improve the squad, and we would love to get a striker in before playing Nottingham Forest on Saturday.

“Most of the better players have already gone out on loan and, as it is, we can’t really replace Ross because we’re a bit thin on the ground.”

Leicester chief Nigel Pearson has also targeted Jones, 27, to boost an attack that is finding goals hard to come by this term.

And not from the Mirror:

In other news, it's being suggested in Huddersfield circles that they've been told they can have Beckford on loan until Jan as long as they commit to pay us £1m to make it permanent then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758