The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitterati are reporting that Millwall have offered £500,000 for Waggy

"The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread"

:icon_roll Come on homer

Of course

I strongly suspect that the £500k also includes a clothing allowance, a flat screen telly, five lotto scratchcards a week, and all the M&Ms Waghorn, Top and Susan Whelan can eat

There are a lot worse strikers/forwards in the league than Waghorn.

Of course he is no Lionel Messi but we are no Barcelona either so I really don't get the disdain towards Waghorn apart from people jumping on the bandwagon as usual.

Same with Konchesky too. Never really going to set the world alight, although he has scored 2 or 3 very good strikes that any player would be proud of, but very solid player IMO.

Of course he is no Lionel Messi but we are no Barcelona either so I really don't get the disdain towards Waghorn apart from people jumping on the bandwagon as usual.

Same with Konchesky too. Never really going to set the world alight, although he has scored 2 or 3 very good strikes that any player would be proud of, but very solid player IMO.

It depends on what ambition a club has. For a team looking to avoid relegation or get relegated with a slight bit of dignity then I'd say they're decent signings. If we're wanting to challenge for the playoffs then we really should be looking to move them elsewhere.

I agree about Waghorn; would much rather see Vardy move on. Waghorn as a 4th choice striker is fine.

Not so much with Konchesky though... Not completely worthless, but cost us goals last year and I think we do need someone better there. He'd be fine as a backup, but he's too expensive for that.

I imagine it's because London sits in one of the high-up seats Waghorn constantly peppers with his shots.

Well i hope he stays anyone seeing the Derby demolishion should agree, if he could maintain that form he wouldnt be for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669