The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already confirmed in Hull press that loans and free transfers are the only likely options as far as bringing in new players. Hobbs Fryatt et al would not be affordable and I am sure would only be looking at a step up to Prem in future.

Jay Simpson is a good player, would add a bit of firepower up top. Get him in Nige....oh shite.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/news/C...-Pearson/article-2359195-detail/article.html#

Mentions that the Mockery believes that we are in talks with a few bosmans, including James Harper. And then goes on to suggest Chris Powell as a candidate for the managers job....
Got the impression that this was only happening if Pearson was going to be here though.

And anyway ted, that rumour isn't totally unfounded.

Here's one for you, I've heard we're trying to coax West Ham legend Samassi Abou out of retirement to play up front. With Yann.

Here's one for you, I've heard we're trying to coax West Ham legend Samassi Abou out of retirement to play up front. With Yann.

I don't think I would be able to handle that. Yann in the hole with Titi Camara and Aboooooo up front would make my penis cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00