The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in a million years, Steve is superman. He is who makes Fryatt score as many as he does.

I like Howard, but IMO Fryatt is fine without him, in fact his best spell in a Leicester shirt for me was last season when he wasn't playing alongside Howard just before he got injured.

Fryatt creates a lot of his goals himself as well as creating goals for others others. He was our top assister as well as our top scorer last season. Some people still don't seem to give Matty the credit he deserves for the creative side of his game as well as goalscoring side. I remember at some times last season thinking "is this really the same player who was simply a goal poacher a couple of years back?" Some of his ball control and dribbling skills last season, as well as him turning the last defender were just fantastic.

I sure hope he can get a full season without injury next season, if he gets back to his best, I think he can rack up 20 goals for us.

Michał Pazdan from Górnik Zabrze in Poland. A 22 year old Defender/Midfielder who has just been told he is free to find another club.

Górnik have just signed Mariusz Jop from Wisla Krakow, so he seems to have been edged out.

He has been capped 5 times for Poland, and was an unused substitute during Euro 2008.

He has just helped Górnik Zabrze get promoted back to the Ekstraklasa after a one-year absence.

Michał Pazdan from Górnik Zabrze in Poland. A 22 year old Defender/Midfielder who has just been told he is free to find another club.

Górnik have just signed Mariusz Jop from Wisla Krakow, so he seems to have been edged out.

He has been capped 5 times for Poland, and was an unused substitute during Euro 2008.

He has just helped Górnik Zabrze get promoted back to the Ekstraklasa after a one-year absence.

I'm trying to work out which one of those statements is the rumour that you're posting

Well, maybe the player mentioned would be a start? :102:

Oh I see, it's a quiz. Brilliant, I'm great at quizzes.
So, which one is the rumour......erm....ummm....... is it 'B'?
No wait! 'D'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00