The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Burnley fan on Hull city footymad website reckons..he was at a wedding yesterday...and Paul Gallagher was there..

He says that Pearson has put a 1 million pound in for him and he is keen to go.

Was Paul Gallagher not at Oxford yesterday,i know he has a slight injury just wondered if he was there.

Also would players be allowed to go to weddings this close to to the season

It always amazes me how willing players are to speak freely about what are supposed to be behind closed door issues, with people they don't know from Adam.

It always amazes me how willing players are to speak freely about what are supposed to be behind closed door issues, with people they don't know from Adam.

What's unlikely about it?! :102:

Burnley fan: Hey, you're that footballer!
Gallagher: Yeah, that's right.
Burnley fan: Amazing. I know that it's a wedding and all, but can you sign my Order of Service?
Gallagher: Yeah sure.
Burnley fan: So.....what are you doing up near Burnley (/Preston/Hull)
Gallagher: Well actually, it's funny that you ask that. I'm here for a wedding, but you will also be interested to hear that Nigel Pearson has put in a £1m bid in for me, as he thinks I'm a great aerial presence. I really want to go too, because all the players at Leicester eat really smelly food. Don't tell anyone though.
Burnley fan: It's ok, I don't even know who you are.
Gallagher: Oh. :icon_sad:

So you were there too, FF. What a coincidence! I'm always amazed people always talk so frankly about their jobs. By the way, I hope PS adds to the squad before too many more players leave.:icon_lol:

Well a good Championship striker in Gary Hooper will not be coming now. Scunthorpe were my favourites for relegation last season and again this season - more so now unless they unearth another player

Scunthorpe United striker Gary Hooper has completed his £2.4m move to Celtic, making him Neil Lennon's sixth signing.

Last edited:
Here's quite possibly the most vague information you are about to receive ever.

Premier league player to join by the end of the week. Apparently we'll be quite impressed with who it is. Dunno anymore than that. My mate is being a knob and won't let on who it is. :icon_lol:

Don't shoot the shit messenger. just thought u could all speculate who it is. I'm betting it is Danny Welbeck :102:

Premier league player to join by the end of the week. Apparently we'll be quite impressed with who it is. Dunno anymore than that. My mate is being a knob and won't let on who it is. :icon_lol:

Don't shoot the shit messenger. just thought u could all speculate who it is. I'm betting it is Danny Welbeck :102:

It's Barmby

Double swoop.

Trevor Sinclair and Eric Djemba-Djemba.

Let's hope we're not going back to signing ex-big names looking for one last pay day.

Robert Pires?

Philapdelphia was too ugly.

I'm sure he'll be impressed by the Clock Tower, the Jewry Wall and Bradgate Park (you'll have to excuse me on my lack of knowledge of local beauty spots. I don't live in Leicester)

I have seen a picture of you and I can assure there is no way I will attempt this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69