The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this Premiership player we are signing isn't either Fabregas, Vidic, Tevez, Gerrard or Essien, I will die an eternal death.

Might be Heskey..........I hope so he has a circus freak-sized knob. And those thighs...I'm all flush.

:icon_roll

I'm sorry to disappoint, but Bruno is not what you'd call well endowed. I think he must have some Chinese antecedents, he ain't no Dion Dublin. It's freakishly small for a black man if anything.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but Bruno is not what you'd call well endowed. I think he must have some Chinese antecedents, he ain't no Dion Dublin. It's freakishly small for a black man if anything.

I know I shouldnt ask this, but how do you know? :icon_lol:

I know I shouldnt ask this, but how do you know? :icon_lol:

I make it my business to know Cate.
Jack Hobbs, now he'd make your eyes water, it's like a baby's arm hanging out of a pram.

Jason Scotland from Wigan?

Skysports.com understands a number of championship sides are keeping tabs on Rotherham striker Adam Le Fondre,teams thought to be Derby and Leicester are keeping tabs on him

Don't know much about him,certainly prolific though.

Skysports.com understands a number of championship sides are keeping tabs on Rotherham striker Adam Le Fondre,teams thought to be Derby and Leicester are keeping tabs on him

Don't know much about him,certainly prolific though.

We were after him years ago when he played for the dale

Here's quite possibly the most vague information you are about to receive ever.

Premier league player to join by the end of the week. Apparently we'll be quite impressed with who it is. Dunno anymore than that. My mate is being a knob and won't let on who it is. :icon_lol:

Don't shoot the shit messenger. just thought u could all speculate who it is. I'm betting it is Danny Welbeck :102:

Any news on if this going to happen and if so who it is?

i believe the signing he was referring to was the shirt sponsor and not a player but i could be wrong :102:

How the feck could you get this confused with "Premier League player to join by the end of the week" :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69