The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore the Random Joke thread, David Gwilliam and Blue Maniac. Voila: Talking Balls is fun again.

Ignore the same jokes that appear in every single thread, the OTT pedantry, plus the returns of former posters and voila, TB may be fun again.

Ignore the same jokes that appear in every single thread, the OTT pedantry, plus the returns of former posters and voila, TB may be fun again.

Tell you what, how about this solution: Cap the mention running jokes at two references per poster per joke per month, everyone pretend they know what jas123 is on about, and get Melts to come back and call someone a c*** every few posts. Would that help?

Ever since that Shitpants deal fell through. Never been the same.

It's the offseason, we are all spinning wheels. When people have little to talk about they talk about utter bollocks. This isn't reserved for TB.

I already offered him a hug Homer, it was bluntly ignored. Bastard.

Ever since that Shitpants deal fell through. Never been the same.

It's the offseason, we are all spinning wheels. When people have little to talk about they talk about utter bollocks. This isn't reserved for TB.

I already offered him a hug Homer, it was bluntly ignored. Bastard.

I am on the way to the airport....

I come on here to catch up on the latest transfer rumours and all I find is a load of moaning old goats griping about how great things used to be and how it used to be all fields round here etc.

feck off and find your own forum, you miseries

And alex, stop sending me those awful photos or I'll call the police

I come on here to catch up on the latest transfer rumours and all I find is a load of moaning old goats griping about how great things used to be and how it used to be all fields round here etc.

:icon_lol:

That message seals your place amongst the TB intelligentsia, for me! :038:

well said homer!!!!!! i too used to enjoy reading about stupid far fetched transfer rumours from imfamous sites now its turned into that crap

well said homer!!!!!! i too used to enjoy reading about stupid far fetched transfer rumours from imfamous sites now its turned into that crap

Maybe if Maxi had stayed we'd be discussing transfer rumours crap like this.

"Max Gradel is set to join Malaga CF in the next few days, the main reason being and i quote his Grandma, '' Max is going to Spain for his love of football ''

It starts...

12 Aug 2010 13:40:33
Now that the investment deal has been completed and confirmed today, expect big signings at leicester city in the next few weeks, paulo sousa has inquired about:
peter whittingham
ashley williams
james beattie
akos buzsaky
hugo emphrain
nicky maynard
also expect robert koren to perform a U turn and reject hull in favour of leicester now they can afford his increased wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69