The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinky pissflaps. Not racist, but still offensive. My wife hates it and can react strongly to being called it.

White. That's offensive. I don't spend £150 per week on sunbeds to be labelled 'white'. I'm bronze and anyone that says different is gonna get a size nine up their stinky pissflaps.

Wankstain. The list is endless, let's not just constrain ourselves to offense caused by race related words.

Calling a goalkeeper shit after a goal kick must be quite offensive to the keeper. Calling Jamie Lawrence a pineapple-headed freak isn't racist, but telling him he's a rubber lipped twat might be, but calling Jordan (the model with the massive tats and collagen lips, not the basketball chap) a rubber lipped twat is probably ok. Telling her to get her tits out or your going to kick her in the pissflaps is probably not ok, but isn't racist. It's difficult sometimes to know what's acceptable these days, but feel free to print this little guide to consult and use a a moral guide. A sort of talkingballs bible.

I should add for completeness, don't shag your sister, that's bad too, although not racist, unless she's a paki and you did it against her will because you hate asians. That's racist. Please never mention racism again on this forum, it's a whole can of minefields! :icon_roll
Hmm.

Graz, it doesn't matter whether you or I find it offensive. The fact is it's a phrase that's taken on derogatory connotations over the years and as such is now seen as offensive but a lot of people.

You can call people what you like. I just think it's worth noting that you might offend people by using certain terms. It's the same for the term 'coloured'. Lots of people still use it without realising it's become an offensive term.

Anyway. Not worth going over and over. This is a transfer thread. I just didn't think it should go unremarked.

Stinky pissflaps. Not racist, but still offensive. My wife hates it and can react strongly to being called it.

White. That's offensive. I don't spend £150 per week on sunbeds to be labelled 'white'. I'm bronze and anyone that says different is gonna get a size nine up their stinky pissflaps.

Wankstain. The list is endless, let's not just constrain ourselves to offense caused by race related words.

Calling a goalkeeper shit after a goal kick must be quite offensive to the keeper. Calling Jamie Lawrence a pineapple-headed freak isn't racist, but telling him he's a rubber lipped twat might be, but calling Jordan (the model with the massive tats and collagen lips, not the basketball chap) a rubber lipped twat is probably ok. Telling her to get her tits out or your going to kick her in the pissflaps is probably not ok, but isn't racist. It's difficult sometimes to know what's acceptable these days, but feel free to print this little guide to consult and use a a moral guide. A sort of talkingballs bible.

I should add for completeness, don't shag your sister, that's bad too, although not racist, unless she's a paki and you did it against her will because you hate asians. That's racist. Please never mention racism again on this forum, it's a whole can of minefields! :icon_roll

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Each to their own. I'd quite a like a forum free from racial and homophobic slurs but fair enough if you find it restrictive and dull.

I'll stick to posting on match day threads only in future. It is, after all, a football forum.

Each to their own. I'd quite a like a forum free from racial and homophobic slurs but fair enough if you find it restrictive and dull.
I find it interesting that you mention homophobia too. In general, people here seem more hostile to those who use racial language (thankfully rare) than to homophobic terms. More interesting since this website has at least one gay regular.

This forum is becoming ****ing Shit

Not enough talk of tits and Shitpants.

And too much of Homer running off the n00bs by sending them inappropriate pictures with the subtitle "That's what a real "member" looks like...n00b"

Cuddle?

I'll stick to posting on match day threads only in future. It is, after all, a football forum.

I wasnt aware Half caste was offensive. That makes me ignorant not racist. As your partner is mixed race you were aware of its offensive meanings more than most. Its a little unfair to scream racist without even knowing the poster. I read tyhe article and although some people in the article were indifferent to it I will cease to use the phrase any more.

I wasnt aware Half caste was offensive. That makes me ignorant not racist. As your partner is mixed race you were aware of its offensive meanings more than most. Its a little unfair to scream racist without even knowing the poster. I read tyhe article and although some people in the article were indifferent to it I will cease to use the phrase any more.

That's very noble of you. Which is surprising for a Hun

lazzer - I didn't call anyone racist, I just pointed out it was considered offensive. As I've already conceded, my initial reaction was a little ott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69