Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2012/13 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the choices of prize are:
  • A Mars bar
  • A can of Thomas Hilfinger deodorant
  • A leopard that he 'liberated' from West Midlands safari park last weekend
Wow! Can I have the Hilfinger to stick in the attacking leopard's anus while I eat my Mars bar, please? All when celebrating the shared price with Swede?

Last edited:
As long as you promise to upload it to youtube
Okay (copyright Macky), Will do! If I can get Swede out of the hockey arena AND have a camera at the other hand of the Hilfinger.

It's taken me 3 years to free that leopard, and it's been given away in a flash. Absolutely gutted.

Just keep your hands off my hippo...

It's taken me 3 years to free that leopard, and it's been given away in a flash. Absolutely gutted.

Just keep your hands off my hippo...
I supposed a finger won't be enough in that case...

Don't worry, I can sort you another one out, no bothers at all. Mikey Joe from the Traveller camp up the road sells leopards. They have a look of greyhound about them, but he swears to God they're not spray painted

Don't worry, I can sort you another one out, no bothers at all. Mikey Joe from the Traveller camp up the road sells leopards. They have a look of greyhound about them, but he swears to God they're not spray painted

Excellent. I'll take a ginger one please.

Ian Stringer ‏@StringerSport
Talk of Nick Powell on loan from Man Utd to #lcfc nothing concrete. Rarely get much warning of a #mufc signing but Pearson likes Utd loanees

Well that is that sorted then.

Please no more utd kids who Nigel has got to play or utd ram a dildo up his arse, its a tad embarassing being held to ransom like that. Especially as we are supposed to be a prof football team ourselves.

Last edited:
Bizarre.

Are you pissed?

Lingard has played in less than half the games since he's been here, and Keane has played just once.

No its called a phone, but I do wonder why you felt the need to go back and purposely use the original message when it was not the one I intended to be used, bizarre shit stirring?

No its called a phone, but I do wonder why you felt the need to go back and purposely use the original message when it was not the one I intended to be used, bizarre shit stirring?

I had no idea you'd edited it. I clicked quote, then looked up the player stats to make sure I wasn't talking bollocks. Something other people might like to try from time to time.

Please no more utd kids who Nigel has got to play or utd ram a dildo up his arse, its a tad embarassing being held to ransom like that. Especially as we are supposed to be a prof football team ourselves.

Lako sweetheart, you appear to have allowed yourself to collapse into dildo based tizzy founded on some bullshit spouted by Stringy. Be strong darling, we can get through this.
Howzabowt we kidnap Stringy and be done with it? I've got a bag of lime behind the shed, you bring a shovel, and we'll just get rid of the twat. Sound good? We'll be doing a lot of people a service ... and of course there be more money coming into the club because I'll be able to renew my subscription to FoxesPlayer, we might even be able to afford that striker you've been looking for. Whaddyareckon?

Lako sweetheart, you appear to have allowed yourself to collapse into dildo based tizzy founded on some bullshit spouted by Stringy. Be strong darling, we can get through this.
Howzabowt we kidnap Stringy and be done with it? I've got a bag of lime behind the shed, you bring a shovel, and we'll just get rid of the twat. Sound good? We'll be doing a lot of people a service ... and of course there be more money coming into the club because I'll be able to renew my subscription to FoxesPlayer, we might even be able to afford that striker you've been looking for. Whaddyareckon?

Conspiracy to murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670