The Apprentice 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not on BBC 2 ? I don't watch much tele anyway,just Take the High Road

Are Dougal and Morag still an item ?
Is Mrs Mac still alive ?
And what about Fiona up at the 'Big House' - I'm sure she could do a turn or two

they are all a bunch of tossers, thats what makes the show brilliant, although have to say the chumps they get in the septic version back stab alot more far funnier

Trey to win!!! He speaks the truth and has a great personality. Watching a preview for next week im guessing he gets fired, kind of gives it away when Alan Sugar says "your out of control"

TREY = LEGEND

Trey to win!!! He speaks the truth and has a great personality. Watching a preview for next week im guessing he gets fired, kind of gives it away when Alan Sugar says "your out of control"
TREY = LEGEND

I thought he was referring to one of the women who was getting paid to snog strange men in pubs :102:

I thought he was referring to one of the women who was getting paid to snog strange men in pubs :102:
I thought that too.

Rory = Cock of the highest order
Trey = Argumentative cock that's impossible to work with. He will not win

I thought that too.

Rory = Cock of the highest order
Trey = Argumentative cock that's impossible to work with. He will not win

Ahh actually that makes sense aswell.

Trey speaks the truth, listen to what he has to say, yes he argues all the time but in the right context. If he managed to control his temper he would win, he is the most intelligent person on the programme, id rather watch someone like Trey, with a personality as well as a brain, then some woman who says nothing, and offers nothing, who is not noticed for doing anything right nor wrong. He isnt going to win unless he control his temper.

One thing i do know is, my brother works at Hewlett Packard in Reading, and the asian scottish woman works in the sales department there. So obviously she doesn't win, and must be out shortly.

Last edited:
One thing i do know is, my brother works at Hewlett Packard in Reading, and the asian scottish woman works in the sales department there. So obviously she doesn't win, and must be out shortly.
Brilliant Jessel :038: , thanks for telling us, that'll save me wasting an hour watching it.

Whenever I hear the name Rory, I automatically think of Animal Kwackers, which won't mean much to the youngsters on here :icon_lol:
I thought he (Rory) bore more than a passing resemblance to Terry Hall.
Gorgeous cufflinks :icon_lol:

The more I see Sophie, the more she reminds me of Jo from last year.

Must be true then :icon_cool
You can ask her yourself on Friday. If ever she agrees with me, you can guarantee I'm right. I usually am anyway, she just confirms it or doesn't confirm, this time she confirmed it

You can ask her yourself on Friday. If ever she agrees with me, you can guarantee I'm right. I usually am anyway, she just confirms it or doesn't confirm, this time she confirmed it

I shall also ask her about this interesting concept of watching the same programmes as your partner, which is something I've yet to try out :icon_roll

Rory = Upper class, backless prick

Trey = Speaks commonsense at times but likes the person to know it too much. Will not win. This year's 'Syed', Sugar keeps him in because he's a ratings winner.

Other Chap Fired = Why enter? Why dig you're own grave? You're the Rob Kelly of The Apprentice.

I shall also ask her about this interesting concept of watching the same programmes as your partner, which is something I've yet to try out :icon_roll
:icon_lol:

We're very lucky, we watch all the same things (other than Neighbours and Home and Away, as I'm usually occupied)

Last edited:
I missed last weeks episode but watched yesterdays this morning.

Hate most of the contestants but I suppose that is the main attraction.

Glad that Rory got fired.

"Take off your jackets":081:

Trey to win, I agreed with everything he said.

Also can't stand the leader of the womens team for last night's task, not sure whether it is because of her attitude or big nose and forehead :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669