The Apprentice 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How annoying was the woman who joined the blokes team last night! She acted if she was going to be the one in charge over the blokes and then proceeded to try and get laid by the Army bloke.

Good ol' Sir Alan, picking off the mooters one by one in order of mooterness

im affraid i cannot actually watch this series as they are all ****ing stupid simpletons.

whats wrong with the plus?:102:
Don't even ****ing ask!!!!!!, I'm not even the bloody king of the box in my own house!!, Some girly shit's already ****ing taping and that apparently has priority. There's a ****ing 32" plasma in the other room but that aint ****ing good enough is it!!!!

Last edited:
Don't even ****ing ask!!!!!!, I'm not even the bloody king of the box in my own house!!, Some girly shit's already ****ing taping and that apparently has priority. There's a ****ing 32" plasma in the other room but that aint ****ing good enough is it!!!!

oh right so why dont you have 2 sky plus?:102:

oh right so why dont you have 2 sky plus?:102:
I will be soon, I have multi room so I might as well get the extra box and be done with it. It's all my ****ing money just so other ****ers can watch shite!!!!

I will be soon, I have multi room so I might as well get the extra box and be done with it. It's all my ****ing money just so other ****ers can watch shite!!!!

thats better, when will you have the second box? in time for the end of the series of the apprentice?

thats better, when will you have the second box? in time for the end of the series of the apprentice?
It's only a problem tonight because I'm watching the football and she's taping some shit with Robson Jerome or some tosser she fancies, I'm off soon Leroy I tell ya, and I'm taking my ****ing tele with me :icon_wink :icon_lol:

It's only a problem tonight because I'm watching the football and she's taping some shit with Robson Jerome or some tosser she fancies, I'm off soon Leroy I tell ya, and I'm taking my ****ing tele with me :icon_wink :icon_lol:

I know the feckin feeling just had the same feckin argument, wouldnt let me watch the football because and I quote," I want to catch up on me soaps."

Bout had efeckinnough of it.

The right person out the three went. I thought that one that looks like a horse (the woman in the white suit in the losing team) she should of gone, she was useless !

i reckon you have been growing more and more angry recently melts. i can give you a good number to call ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669