The Athletic

Robin127

Well I personally don't care much for the sports Miles mentioned but millions of others don't share my opinion, pretty much the same as most Americans I speak to don't like Association Football.

FOX Franks

I've signed up. Everything I've read so far is good. Can't see any reason to ever open a leicester mercury website again, no ads or pop ups of any kind which is worth paying the dollar for IMO

Graz

Really enjoying this too, well worth the £3 a month already. Hope they can keep it up.

Saw someone replying to Rob Tanner's tweets the other moaning at his 'cheek' for linking to a site with a paywall. Much happier paying my £3 a month for quality content and no ads.

The 3 parter interview with Shakespeare was a good read.

glyn

How long will it be just £3 a month though....?

And how long will TBers post the full text of articles on here regardless....?!

Graz

How long will it be just £3 a month though....?

And how long will TBers post the full text of articles on here regardless....?!
£3 a month for the first year if you sign up in August.

And personally I don't really agree with pasting full articles of stuff behind paywalls; defeats the point and they won't survive if people are doing that.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
£3 a month for the first year if you sign up in August.
I've signed up for a free month, then £30 for the next year. So that works out to £2.30 a month for the first 13 months. Then it goes up to £5 a month.

glyn

I’ve certainly not regretted subscribing to this. The consistent quality of the articles is fantastic.

Brown Nose

There is a terrific interview with Steve Walsh (the coach) on there today. Some of which is well known, some less so.

It shows up just how key Walsh was to us.

Fox Fan

There is a terrific interview with Steve Walsh (the coach) on there today. Some of which is well known, some less so.

It shows up just how key Walsh was to us.
How little he says about Danny Drinkwater is quite interesting. Almost as if there was something not being said.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 12  34
Leicester 12  26
Chelsea 12  26
Manchester City 12  25
Sheffield Utd 12  17
Arsenal 12  17
Manchester Utd 12  16
Wolves 12  16
Bournemouth 12  16
10 Burnley 12  15