" the bubble has burst "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

i said some time ago that the rot would set in at chelsea and i do believe its started.
moron- io now faced with what other clubs face week in and week out, that being injuries and loss of form to certain players is starting to look average as a manager.
i wonder what overpriced flops he will buy in the transfer window. balek (lazy) shev (are you defries in disguise) are becoming problems not answers.
next season they wont be in the top 4. any takers :102:

this is hard to say but " come on man u "

I want Manchester United to win the title because they have less money that Chelsea, but I don't think Chelsea are in a "rot", they have simply hit an average patch of form and are missing John Terry.

Also please move this away from the Leicester section, my heart dropped when I saw the title - thought it was about MM! ;)

Last edited:
i dont know whether this should be in the lcfc section or not as i couldnt understand a word of it ;)

I want Manchester United to win the title because they have less money that Chelsea, but I don't think Chelsea are in a "rot", they have simply hit an average patch of form and are missing John Terry.

Also please move this away from the Leicester section, my heart dropped when I saw the title - thought it was about MM! ;)

apologies a slip of the finger:icon_bigg
i will sort now

i dont know whether this should be in the lcfc section or not as i couldnt understand a word of it ;)

simply- it is only a matter of time before the roman/moron empire will burst and the prem can become a level playing field again:icon_lol:

Who gives a feck about the premiership....:102:

we should if we are hoping to get back into it

i think the quality of competition is better in the championship, but the money is in the prem. where would you like to see us in a few years:102:

we should if we are hoping to get back into it

i think the quality of competition is better in the championship, but the money is in the prem. where would you like to see us in a few years:102:

In the championship, to go to matches is cheaper. I go to watch LCFC not some arsenal , chelsea or united wankers beat us

In the championship, to go to matches is cheaper. I go to watch LCFC not some arsenal , chelsea or united wankers beat us

nobody likes to get beat by anybody, but if we can go up with a good team that has a chance to survive then i would like to see us in the prem.
i dont want to scrape in to the playoffs-go up, and get beat most weekends.

i think a lot of people are not bothered whats going on in the prem because chelsea are going around trying to buy titles at any cost and other top teams are trying to keep up with them, and for me f*cking up the game on all levels

simply- it is only a matter of time before the roman/moron empire will burst and the prem can become a level playing field again:icon_lol:

Yes, because Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool (especially with the proposed takeover) won't still be rich clubs.

The premiership will never be an "even playing field". Look at this season, Portsmouth were top for a while and Liverpool and Arsenal lower than mid-table. It all sorts itself out in the end for the big boys and always will.

shev (are you defries in disguise)

With the service he gets no wonder he is playing shite. Chelsea are Bolton with money, big lump forward to Drogba.

damn i thought this a thread about f*r*st :)

damn i thought this a thread about f*r*st :)

feel free to vent your anger at forest because there bubble might have burst also.

my gripe is with chelsea. i love my football and ive played in the same team as a few pros who have started as apprentices and worked there way up thru the system ( gary cosby, dave gilbert )

football used to be a buisness and still is for most clubs, so to spend the money that roman does just to win "silverware" and at the end of the season write off millions of debt is not football as i know it or at least used to know it.

if i was a chelsea fan i would see this as a false period in there history and would not get any satisfaction out of there recent trophies.

lets hope some kind of cap comes into play because the game is being ruined.

if they want to do a super european league that would work too, get all the stupid money out of the prem soon before its too late:018:

this bit is for lako42. if you dont understand my thread dont post on it :102:

Hopefully they both feck up and someone different wins it for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673