" the bubble has burst "

Status
Not open for further replies.
who would be your first choice? :102:

No one in particular, it would be nice to see someone liek Bolton or Portsmouth win it, or even Liverpool. Basically anyone who isn't Arsenal, Chelsea or Man Utd

No one in particular, it would be nice to see someone liek Bolton or Portsmouth win it, or even Liverpool. Basically anyone who isn't Arsenal, Chelsea or Man Utd

thats why i would welcome a super european league. get all the stupid money out of the prem and other leagues around europe and let the rest of us get football back to normal :icon_wink

Surely Pompey are as bad as Chelsea and Man United with their foreign owner and the money they're spent last January and this Summer.

Bolton and Arsenal have done well and worked to get to their point now.

Surely Pompey are as bad as Chelsea and Man United with their foreign owner and the money they're spent last January and this Summer.

Bolton and Arsenal have done well and worked to get to their point now.

i dont mind foreign managers and sensible investments, its the stupid money thats f*ckin the game up pompey are hardly in chelsea's catogary:icon_conf

i dont mind foreign managers and sensible investments, its the stupid money thats f*ckin the game up pompey are hardly in chelsea's catogary:icon_conf

Spent 4 million in the Summer, with loan fees for Glen Johnson, Manuel Fernandes (a deal with 12 million move at the end of it) and Rodulph Douala (5 m for him).

4.1 million for Benjani in Jan and 12 million for Pedro Mendes, Sean Davis, Noe Pamarot. Dean Kiely had a small fee for him from Charlton plus loan fees for Wayne Routledge and Andres D'Alessandro.

Maybe not be Chelsea category but it's excessive buying.

Spent 4 million in the Summer, with loan fees for Glen Johnson, Manuel Fernandes (a deal with 12 million move at the end of it) and Rodulph Douala (5 m for him).

4.1 million for Benjani in Jan and 12 million for Pedro Mendes, Sean Davis, Noe Pamarot. Dean Kiely had a small fee for him from Charlton plus loan fees for Wayne Routledge and Andres D'Alessandro.

Yeah, but i just want to see someon different win th etitle. As far back as i can remember only 3 teams have ever won it :icon_conf

we did something similar when taylor was in charge and it back fired.

also nobody will write pompeys debt off at the end of the season. they do at chelsea every season since roman empire got involved. not the same for me.:102:

Teams like Man Utd, Arsenal and even Bolton and Portsmouth are built on solid bases, Man Utd and Arsenal especially, they have a good youth structure and so can keep buidling. With Chelsea they just buy in big name stars and have no backbone to the club to support it. None of the players have any real passion for Chelsea like most youth players would/should either

Teams like Man Utd, Arsenal and even Bolton and Portsmouth are built on solid bases, Man Utd and Arsenal especially, they have a good youth structure and so can keep buidling. With Chelsea they just buy in big name stars and have no backbone to the club to support it. None of the players have any real passion for Chelsea like most youth players would/should either

:038: :038: :038:

Villa looked pretty awful to be fair. How long until he plays 5-5-0? :102:

if villa was awful what does that tell you about chelsea!

liverpool and arsenal (who were brilliant last night) are on chelseas heels and moronio is in danger of going third or fourth. i said this would happen next season but the way the rot is setting in it could be this season :038:

even martin tyler mentioned the word rot and chelsea in the same sentance.

i wont rest untill moronio and the roman empire move on!

i wont rest untill moronio and the roman empire move on!

Looks more and more possible that we might live to see it. Moanio was suggesting that Ibramovich has got to the stage of deciding he knows best - as in who should be bought and sold. With a bit of luck they'll have a decent falling out, with Moanio throwing a big tiz and, doing nothing to motivate the team and blaming it all on Ibramovich.

Looks more and more possible that we might live to see it. Moanio was suggesting that Ibramovich has got to the stage of deciding he knows best - as in who should be bought and sold. With a bit of luck they'll have a decent falling out, with Moanio throwing a big tiz and, doing nothing to motivate the team and blaming it all on Ibramovich.

I was thinking about this the other night and I reckon it could lead to Mourinho replacing sir fergie up at old trafford, would really piss the stamford roaders off. just my opinion as I say.

dour lets hope so. i like the moanio name, any body else got a good name for the arrogant chelsea bottom hole :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669