" the bubble has burst "

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like to call him 'arrogant chelsea bottom hole'

good point indeed

Why do people give a f**k?

Because if I wasn’t a fan of football in general and just followed Leicester city it would send me insane, may explain a lot about your good self though melts.;)

Because if I wasn’t a fan of football in general and just followed Leicester city it would send me insane, may explain a lot about your good self though melts.;)
I also follow Liverpool, I have done since as early as I can remember, but I still couldn't give a toss who manages Chelsea. JM is a tosser, I appreciate that, but if he was offered the job here, I'd be over the moon

Teams like Man Utd, Arsenal and even Bolton and Portsmouth are built on solid bases, Man Utd and Arsenal especially, they have a good youth structure and so can keep buidling. With Chelsea they just buy in big name stars and have no backbone to the club to support it. None of the players have any real passion for Chelsea like most youth players would/should either

What will happen to Chelsea if the Russian goes the same way as Harding? or even if he gets banged up in Russia like his mate who had even more money, they will fall quicker than leeds....here is hoping

What will happen to Chelsea if the Russian goes the same way as Harding? or even if he gets banged up in Russia like his mate who had even more money, they will fall quicker than leeds....here is hoping

That was part of my point. As far as I understand he, Roman has only guarantored the money, they haven't paid for the players, so if he leaves they are screwed. Or something similar anyway!

Isn't he getting a divorce? Won't that put another hole in Chelski's already sinking ship. I have always said that if JM doesn't bring the Champions League by the end of his third season Red Rom will have him out. All Red Rom wants is trophies and this season, at present form, it looks like they may end the season with nothing!

Isn't he getting a divorce? Won't that put another hole in Chelski's already sinking ship. I have always said that if JM doesn't bring the Champions League by the end of his third season Red Rom will have him out. All Red Rom wants is trophies and this season, at present form, it looks like they may end the season with nothing!

surelly you mean moronio. jm is far to civil for an overated foreign arsewipe :icon_bigg

Who's moronio?? Is he the latest wonder-kid to come from Italy or something?

I would never say that JM is over-rated! He won the Champions League with Porto and now look at them since he left! He may be a complete wanker, and the most arrogant arsehole that has graced the Premiership, but over-rated is something he is definately not!

Who's moronio?? Is he the latest wonder-kid to come from Italy or something?

I would never say that JM is over-rated! He won the Champions League with Porto and now look at them since he left! He may be a complete wanker, and the most arrogant arsehole that has graced the Premiership, but over-rated is something he is definately not!
It's a play on his name to incorporate the word "moron", which is the popular opinion of his persona

I hope Abromovich gets bored from loosing all this money, and leaves tehm with a gigantic wage bill, so they go bancrupt :icon_lol:

I hope Abromovich gets bored from loosing all this money, and leaves tehm with a gigantic wage bill, so they go bancrupt :icon_lol:

would be nice wunnit. baleks wages £130.000 a week absolute lunacy. the guy must get up every morning with the motivation of someone on death row

It's a play on his name to incorporate the word "moron", which is the popular opinion of his persona

Really?? Wow!!! They always say you learn something new everyday. I was just saying that becuase i didn't really just want to say that it was a shit joke as that is rude, try and make a joke out of it.
IMO he is not a moron, he is a very good football manager, that lets his ego get the better of him a lot of the time. Personally, I believe you have to respect the man. He has totally changed the way managers act since his arrival!

Really?? Wow!!! They always say you learn something new everyday. I was just saying that becuase i didn't really just want to say that it was a shit joke as that is rude, try and make a joke out of it.
IMO he is not a moron, he is a very good football manager, that lets his ego get the better of him a lot of the time. Personally, I believe you have to respect the man. He has totally changed the way managers act since his arrival!

there is only one shit joke-jose

he is a moron. him and the roman emperor have added nothing to british football. because of romans money and his arrogant antagonistic manner and futile windups he is turning the prem into a laughing stock. when he does leave this country and it will be soon, wait and see what he will have to say about us and our game. i dare say it will change your opinion.

i say deport the ahole:098:

That was part of my point. As far as I understand he, Roman has only guarantored the money, they haven't paid for the players, so if he leaves they are screwed. Or something similar anyway!

helicopters and light aircraft could be the answer..... at least they will name a stand after him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669