" the bubble has burst "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool with their young lads have 2 from Liverpool and one from Argentina. Best not in evidence but if you got through both squad lists, you will find no-end of players poached from the globe, normally when they are out of contract or turning 17 meaning their sign their first professional contract.

24 Almunia
31 Hoyte
05 Toure
20 Djourou - Poached from a Swiss club
45 Traore - Poached from Monaco
32 Walcott
04 Fabregas
17 Song Billong - Poached from Bastia
15 Denilson - Poached for 500k from Sao Paulo
09 Julio Baptista
30 Aliadiere

21 Poom, 02 Diaby, 33 Connolly (Home-grown born in Barnet), 40 Lansbury (Home-grown from Enfield), 43 Randall (from M.K.)

poaching is illegal. dont see anything wrong with arsenals signings.:102:

chelsea is a differrent matter theyv'e been warned and had to pay man u and leeds compo.cant remember arsenal being warned or fined.:102:
5-1 arsenal watch out moronio:icon_lol:

poaching is illegal. dont see anything wrong with arsenals signings.:102:

chelsea is a differrent matter theyv'e been warned and had to pay man u and leeds compo.cant remember arsenal being warned or fined.:102:
5-1 arsenal watch out moronio:icon_lol:

Arsenal were in trouble with FIFA over the signing of Flamini when they bought him without compensation and then there was the time that Belgian club Beveran were found to have a 1 million gift from Arsenal....

Chelsea have signed players, been fined. Chelsea didnt pay Manchester United compo, Chelsea want Mikel Obi who was registed as a Man United player despite him playing for Lyn, they played 12 m for him.

I am not defending Chelsea, I am just saying the teams of big 4 are as bad...

Arsenal were in trouble with FIFA over the signing of Flamini when they bought him without compensation and then there was the time that Belgian club Beveran were found to have a 1 million gift from Arsenal....

Chelsea have signed players, been fined. Chelsea didnt pay Manchester United compo, Chelsea want Mikel Obi who was registed as a Man United player despite him playing for Lyn, they played 12 m for him.

I am not defending Chelsea, I am just saying the teams of big 4 are as bad...

chelsea in a short period of time seem to have pissed a lot of people off regarding poaching and tapping up (a.cole) more so than 3 other clubs i can think of. i'm not saying other clubs are innocent ,just that chelsea are the worst at it.:102:

6-3 arsenal ,good to watch

Last edited:
Apparently tonight's match was only the 4th time in Liverpool's history that they have conceded more than 5 goals at home.

And Pennant from Notts County (?) a few years back, as I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669