The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Agreed. He couldn't cut it with the Rams, he won't cut it for us!

Fecking Danny Pugh left Leeds on a free a year ago, he has been with PNE since, that site is feckin unbelievable for the amount of bullshit that is posted.

Carl Cort mentioned in NOTW as one of Allens first signings. Personally i dont mind free transfers as long as they strengthen the squad, i think MA will be judged on his money buys for the better players . Cort would certainly be an improvement on MDV!

Carl Cort mentioned in NOTW as one of Allens first signings. Personally i dont mind free transfers as long as they strengthen the squad, i think MA will be judged on his money buys for the better players . Cort would certainly be an improvement on MDV!

Great another Lee Morris type player. :icon_roll

From a well known rumours site. ;) :icon_conf :icon_conf

Inside source.
mick McCarthy wants Blackpools Wes hoolahan! also Lee bowyer is on his way out of West Ham. with Derby and Leicester ready to pounce. 100% genuine

Just out of interest where does jason (speeling) euell play at the moment.

Thats a matter of opinion,the bloke is a near Cripple

From a well known rumours site. ;) :icon_conf :icon_conf

Bollocks would we get Lee Bowyer! He is very under-rated IMO (I've said this before I'm sure). He'd get into most Premiership midfields with no problem at all.

Bollocks would we get Lee Bowyer! He is very under-rated IMO (I've said this before I'm sure). He'd get into most Premiership midfields with no problem at all.

Yea but he's a complete prick with a serious attitude proble, a reason why most premiership managers would never take a chance on him.

Matt ****ing Tubbs FFS. We really should be looking at players at a far better standard than that.

Matt ****ing Tubbs FFS. We really should be looking at players at a far better standard than that.

We need, and will probably be signing, a lot of new players (10 or maybe even more I'd guess).. They can't all be players like Hendrie, Todorov, De Zeeuw etc... We need some squad players and players like that aren't going to be willing to drop from the Prem to be on our bench I don't think, and MM won't spend that much to bring in a whole squad full of experienced Prem players.
We are bound to sign at least a few young, lower league players I'd guess.

And as Babylon says, Michael Kightly. And wasn't it Allen that digged DJ Campbell out from the depths?

Why can we not just wait and see who comes through the door.

I for one am not renewing my ST, until I see some radical changes in the playing squad. So until that happens they are not getting their mitts on my £700.....

We need, and will probably be signing, a lot of new players (10 or maybe even more I'd guess).. They can't all be players like Hendrie, Todorov, De Zeeuw etc... We need some squad players and players like that aren't going to be willing to drop from the Prem to be on our bench I don't think, and MM won't spend that much to bring in a whole squad full of experienced Prem players.
We are bound to sign at least a few young, lower league players I'd guess.

And as Babylon says, Michael Kightly. And wasn't it Allen that digged DJ Campbell out from the depths?

:018::icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670