The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

I thought Steve Bruce wanted him so his 'pace' and 'skill' could dazzle premiership defences?

Ah well, if anyone's stupid enough to come in for him then I'm all for it!

Carl Cort mentioned in NOTW as one of Allens first signings. Personally i dont mind free transfers as long as they strengthen the squad, i think MA will be judged on his money buys for the better players . Cort would certainly be an improvement on MDV!

No goals and one red card from 10 appearances this season. No games at all since last November because of injury. The figures should tell us all we need to know about Carl Cort!

No goals and one red card from 10 appearances this season. No games at all since last November because of injury. The figures should tell us all we need to know about Carl Cort!

same as I thought Boc....... when can we start calling for MA's head?

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Martin 'Mad Dog' Allen will be making Izale McLeod his first signing. Other rumours going around Leicester City are that Milan Mandaric had already spoken to Arjen De Zeeuw, Bruno N'Gotty, Lee Hendrie, Danny Murphy, Neil Lennon Paul Dickov and Lee Bowyer before the announcement of Allen. Milan cancelled a family holiday to do his own scouting mission so he did not miss out on the signings he wanted. Whether Martin Allen will want these players is yet to be seen but as the signings aren't official, I'm pretty sure he will have the last say.

how old is paul dickov now? he must be getting on abit! although neil lennon is 35 and id love to see him back.

DJ Campbell and his merry men of agents are trying to fabricate a move to City.

DJ campbell is shit i wouldn't want him here. although DJ campbell started off at brentford with martin allen so he must know what he is capable of

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670