The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS!

Andrew Murphy will sign for City tommorow after completing a medical today.

The young Shrewsbury striker is looking for a move to the Championship to boost his chancs of a place in the Northern Ireland international team in the future.

:102: anybody heard of him?

I read this in the Daily Mail.

This is ridiculous! How is he better than Logan... And he is over 30! Seriously underwhelmed by this signing.

What is your source Hazz? Tartare Agencies?

The original Billy passed away, we're after his son Billy The Fish, a young good goalkeeper.

He maybe dodge the medical and signed on the dotted line as Milan reckons he's ideal for the club.

Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Jamaine Easter to reject Leicester in favour of Plymouth, Martin Allen decides that Mk Dons attacker Mcloed not worth the £2million price tag, and has now lost interest especially as Billy Sharpe has agreed terms with a Swap with Fryatt + 1.2 Million to be announced soon, (waiting on Fryatt's terms with S****horpe)

Just seen John Terry driving through my village towards Melton in a nice Jag......Mmmmm I wonder.

It could be that he's off to Michael Carrick's wedding, but that's highly unlikely. He'll be announced shortly, mark my words!!!

Just seen John Terry driving through my village towards Melton in a nice Jag......Mmmmm I wonder.

It could be that he's off to Michael Carrick's wedding, but that's highly unlikely. He'll be announced shortly, mark my words!!!

heard he was getting married in leicestershire but why there :102:

heard he was getting married in leicestershire but why there :102:
Michael Jackson was also in Melton at that hotel last week.

There has always been A list celebs in and around the place, but for some reason it's just started to get publicity for it.

Dunno why

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48