The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...

Darlington are prepared to listen to offers for Joachim who they signed from Boston in front of last season, for a fee believed to be £ 100 000

:081:

Now this really is Bullplop! (From everyone's favourite rumours site...)

Brighton forward Bas Savage is in talks with Leicester over a £200 k transfer, I know his sister and she told me she went up to The Walkers stadium with him for talks.

:icon_lol:

I'm worried that we have not strengthened our attacking options at all. (sorry I don't look at Carl Cort as an improvement...I have watched him play live and I know what he can and can't do).

Clemence is the only signing to get excited about IMO but I do feel we have done pretty well in getting Kishishev, N'Gotty, Chambers and Kaebi (although I have no idea if he can cut it in this league). As for the rest I am just not sure and will have to wait and see.

We NEED goalscoring talent. No one we have is currently good enough with the exception of Hume who did alright last season.

prayers answered?!

Re: Rumours Thread

At some personal risk, I bring this from a well known rumours site. ;)

Expect Leicester City too make a £1 Mill pound move too bring back there former striker David Connolly from Sunderland in the next few days

Barn doors, banjos and cows arses. David Connolly was IMO the biggest culprit this club has ever had for getting in very good positions then hitting the woodwork or firing miles over.

He was also given the same hero's reception that Hume always gets for achieving the same resultless result

Connolly was a hero, MDV was a cnut, I didn't entirely understand why that was.

I did this to death at the time, I don't wish to get into it again, that's my opinon, it needs no more elaboration from me

Last edited:
MA wanted to buy Chris Cohen of Yeovil ( a left sided midfielder ) but Yeovil would only sell him with Aaron Davies, another midfielder, who MA was not interested in. Both have now signed for F*r*st.

Re: Rumours Thread

At some personal risk, I bring this from a well known rumours site. ;)

After missing out on Robbie Fowler, Leicester City owner Milan Mandaric will step up his Hunt for a big name striker this week, targets include Andy Cole, Darius Vassell, Kanu and Dwight Yorke.

Matt Fryatt will sign for PNE for 1.5m, whilst Mark De Vries and Alan Maybury will rejoin former boss Craig Levein at Dundee United.

Stephen Hughes and Rab Douglas are both set to move to Leeds United once their transfer embargo has been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00