The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This the rumour thread and i am posting a rumour on the rumour thread in its correct place.
I using that thread to show who posted the rumour in the first place and he hasnt produced a source.

You arrogant prick;)

Ahh I suppose I went a little over the top. How could I stay mad at you? :056: ;)

God I love that well known site:biggrin:

Peter reid will be unveiled as the new Leicester manager over the weekend and will look to bring in 2– 3 loan signings immediately (possibly before the Queens Park Rangers game on the 15th). I only know one of the possible signings and it is Carr from Newcastle, also expect Roeder to come to Leicester as director of football. he will be appointed early next week, the reason for him gettin the job is because of his good friendship with Milan Mandaric.

Peter reid will be unveiled as the new Leicester manager over the weekend and will look to bring in 2– 3 loan signings immediately (possibly before the Queens Park Rangers game on the 15th). I only know one of the possible signings and it is Carr from Newcastle, also expect Roeder to come to Leicester as director of football. he will be appointed early next week, the reason for him gettin the job is because of his good friendship with Milan Mandaric.

The rumour is very possible, but I think someone is just saying what has already been posted / reported else where.

No one with real genuine info would post it on that site anyway, so take 100% of the things on there to be pure wank.

means **** all, MA won promotion would you have him back?

Thats not what i meant i was just questioning the post that said he had done crap wherever he had been he might not be right for us but winning promotion does not equal being crap!!

I like how they seem to make it up as they go along.

e.g. manager - player - director of football? - reasoning etc.

:081:

Another Rumour. (Hope its true!)

This is only a rumour that i have read somewhere, but i thought it was worth posting because there`s no gossip floating about at the minute apart from Dowie(yawn)

Peter Reid will be unveiled as the new Leicester manager over the weekend and will look to bring in 2– 3 loan signings immediately (possibly before the Queens Park Rangers game on the 15th)

I only know one of the possible signings and it is Carr from Newcastle, also expect Roeder to come to Leicester as director of football. he will be appointed early next week, the reason for him getting the job is because of his good friendship with Milan Mandaric. :icon_eek:

Re: Another Rumour. (Hope its true!)

This is only a rumour that i have read somewhere, but i thought it was worth posting because there`s no gossip floating about at the minute apart from Dowie(yawn)

Peter Reid will be unveiled as the new Leicester manager over the weekend and will look to bring in 2– 3 loan signings immediately (possibly before the Queens Park Rangers game on the 15th)

I only know one of the possible signings and it is Carr from Newcastle, also expect Roeder to come to Leicester as director of football. he will be appointed early next week, the reason for him getting the job is because of his good friendship with Milan Mandaric. :icon_eek:

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=530902&postcount=3420

Heath/Reid/Cork Dream Team?

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not:

Adrian Heath, who watched City's game versus Preston, is now rumoured to be the next manager of Leicester City.

Peter Reid is expected to be the Director Of Football with Alan Cork as reserve team boss with the appointment to be made on Monday.

The move comes after Milan Mandaric was thwarted in attempts to lure Iain Dowie and Paul Sturrock to the Crisp Bowl.

Heath who was seen as part of City's problems, not the solution, had two spells as caretaker manager during his time at Highfield Road and The Arena.
With the club unable to pay him,he had to be kept on by Micky Adams and stayed until February this year when Iain Dowie was appointed. Ironically, his last game in charge of City was a 3-0 defeat at Leicester City.

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=352257

Re: Heath/Reid/Cork Dream Team?

Adrian Heath, who watched City's game versus Preston, is now rumoured to be the next manager of Leicester City.

Peter Reid is expected to be the Director Of Football with Alan Cork as reserve team boss with the appointment to be made on Monday.

The move comes after Milan Mandaric was thwarted in attempts to lure Iain Dowie and Paul Sturrock to the Crisp Bowl.

Heath who was seen as part of City's problems, not the solution, had two spells as caretaker manager during his time at Highfield Road and The Arena.
With the club unable to pay him,he had to be kept on by Micky Adams and stayed until February this year when Iain Dowie was appointed. Ironically, his last game in charge of City was a 3-0 defeat at Leicester City.

Not that it will, but if it ever did happen i would take my own life.

Seems my life is safe, what a ****ing joke.

Re: Heath/Reid/Cork Dream Team?

It's a wind up, they got it off fox fanzine and it was posted by a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669