The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I *think* I was being told not Peter Reid. I think he would be the most unpopular choice of the managers that have been rumoured.

Really? would have thought Warnock, the night Allen was sacked the radio leicester phone in callers were saying their piece, but so many dropped "but not Warnock" in at the end of the call - nobody mentioned Reid

Really? would have thought Warnock, the night Allen was sacked the radio Leicester phone in callers were saying their piece, but so many dropped "but not Warnock" in at the end of the call - nobody mentioned Reid

That's because nobody had rumoured Reid then. And in any case, wtf do football supporters know about who will be the best manager. MM should have ignored the pressure from fans and appointed Colin in the first place IMHO.

That's because nobody had rumoured Reid then. And in any case, wtf do football supporters know about who will be the best manager. MM should have ignored the pressure from fans and appointed Colin in the first place IMHO.

Seriously Bob, you're not telling me you bought into that bullshit about listening to fans & not appointing Colin because of it?
That was all arse biscuits from Milan if you ask me.
If he wanted to & could have appointed him, then I personally think he would've & bollocks to what any fans think.

But that is just my opinion, but I'm very rarely wrong.

I still don't understand why Colin is going to be such a good idea. :102:

If the fact that he's a grade A tosser who has become a figure of hatred for LCFC fans isn't enough, his record is nowhere near as good as many people seem to think. In 18 years of management he's spent just one, unsuccessful, season in the top flight. If you're going by the "facts", then Peter Reid IS a better bet! :icon_conf :icon_sad:

I still don't understand why Colin is going to be such a good idea. :102:

He isn't DF, but if our leader decides he is the way forward then we just have to get on with things & accept it.
We have no input on the decision just as we have never had any input on the decision.

Seriously Bob, you're not telling me you bought into that bullshit about listening to fans & not appointing Colin because of it?
That was all arse biscuits from Milan if you ask me.
If he wanted to & could have appointed him, then I personally think he would've & bollocks to what any fans think.

But that is just my opinion, but I'm very rarely wrong.

I *know* it to be true. And, of course, I know that he could have appointed him if he had wanted to.

But having spoken personally to MM on a couple of occasions (if only fleetingly) I know that he was keen to get off with City fans on the right foot and not to be seen as 'somebody from Pompey who fancied just another football club'. I am told that in the light of what has happened since, and I know that he is embarrassed by what has happened since, he wonders whether his first instincts were right.

Unless I am mistaken or have been badly informed, this is one occasion when your opinion has let you down. That is my opinion - I'm sometimes wrong but not on this.

In fairness, I am insanely cynical.
I still don't actually believe that Meeeelan really exists.

This is all interesting stuff!

Think now who ever it is we have to accept and give them a chance to get it right.

This division is there for the taking, every team is very average.

From Foxes Talk:

Lenny Glover said:
PLEAT AS DOF .STORY GATHERING PACE IN LONDON THIS MORNING

WASNT PLEAT AT PORTSMOUTH IN SOME CAPACITY WHEN REDKNAPP NOT THERE

Howard Wilko just resigned. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It's him!

****!!! Hopefully this is a reflection of the fact that Notts County have got new owners, rather than of any intention for him to get the manager's job at the Walkers.

I've gone right off my food and probably won't eat again I am certain that it will NOT be Wilkinson!!

****!!! Hopefully this is a reflection of the fact that Notts County have got new owners, rather than of any intention for him to get the manager's job at the Walkers.

I've gone right off my food and probably won't eat again I am certain that it will NOT be Wilkinson!!

DOF maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670