The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i was you i would not take such comments, punch him.
butterbean.jpg

From the usual site:

Man United will start signing players for the future as sir Alex believes his team is strong enough atm. I have a few youngsters that Man United want and have it on good authority the players are Billy kee from Leicester for £2.5 million, nuri sahin for £7 million and Okaka from Roma for £4 million.

They can't have young RoonKee!

From the BBC:

Leeds are pondering a loan deal for out-of-favour Leicester striker Matty Fryatt. (People)

New Leicester boss Gary Megson wants to make Sheffield Wednesday's Glenn Whelan his first signing. (People)

Whelan is a good player reminds me of Steve Thompson, who went on to be a great player for us, BTW i think Megson is more likely to go for Neil Clements (currently out of the picture at WBA) and could be available on loan and would solve our left back problem , can also play central defence midfield or even striker, takes a great free kick as we have seen in the past!

Whelan is a good player reminds me of Steve Thompson, who went on to be a great player for us, BTW i think Megson is more likely to go for Neil Clements (currently out of the picture at WBA) and could be available on loan and would solve our left back problem , can also play central defence midfield or even striker, takes a great free kick as we have seen in the past!
Don't think we have a left back problem anymore

Don't think we have a left back problem anymore

I do

The left hand side is a total mess (and has been for some time)

Sheehan looked out of his depth a touch on saturday - same could be said of Mattock. Chambers is a right back

Some experience down that side is a necessity

No it couldn't, Mattock didn't play Saturday.

I know, but pedantic is my middle name :)

But I saw him in the swimming pool earlier in the day, and he was struggling in the deep end and so was therefore definitely out of his depth

So up yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47