The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Star

Gary Megson wants to make Darren Moore and Nathan Tyson his first signings at Leicester.

Derby defender Moore was one of Megson's key players at West Brom when they were promoted twice in three seasons and is wanted on an emergency loan.

Megson has also launched an ambitious raid on former club Nottingham Forest for striker Tyson - who he brought from Wycombe for £675,000 in 2006.

He has also moved for Aston Villa midfielder Isaiah Osbourne but a loan deal has been rejected by ex-Fox Martin O'Neil.

Don't know how much truth is in this but Osbourne wouldn't be a bad acquisition and neither would Darren Moore. I don't know too much about Tyson but we have enough strikers as it is.

Moore on an "emergency loan". What's the emergency in getting a centre back in who isn't as good as the 3 we currently have? Or is he trying to get one step closer to fielding a team of 11 defenders?

Moore on an "emergency loan". What's the emergency in getting a centre back in who isn't as good as the 3 we currently have? Or is he trying to get one step closer to fielding a team of 11 defenders?

We need decent cover, if one of three gets injured or suspended then we would struggle to repalce them and if Megson is keen on playing with 3 at the back then it is essential we have adequate cover in the squad.

I'm suprised Megson hasn't tried (or been linked to trying) to get some loanees in

I haven't heard of any names, but there was a bit in the mercury about Mandaric will back him, and expect to see some new faces after this Saturdays game. Megson has supposedly gave some of the new ones a chance, and by the sounds of it several haven't lived up to his expectation.

Daily Mirror Rumour: Darren Moore & Andranik Teymourian

The Daily Mirror are this morning reporting that we are trying to sign Derby defender Darren Moore and Bolton's Iranian defensive midfielder Andranik Teymourian (I assume on loan).

Obviously we know about Darren Moore. I don't think he was that good when he played down here for Derby. He just seemed like a lump and I'm not sure we need another central defender as I think McAuley and Kisnorbo are fine with N'Gotty too.

Teymourian is a different kettle of fish. I suppose he would be in the James Wesolowski role leaving Clemence to be the lynchpin to pass the ball about in central midfield (like he was doing before Wesolowski got injured).

More information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andranik_Teymourian

Last edited:
Re: Daily Mirror Rumour: Darren Moore & Andranik Teymourian

The Daily Mirror are this morning reporting that we are trying to sign Derby defender Darren Moore and Bolton's Iranian defensive midfielder Andranik Teymourian (I assume on loan).

Obviously we know about Darren Moore. I don't think he was that good when he played down here for Derby. He just seemed like a lump and I'm not sure we need another central defender as I think McAuley and Kisnorbo are fine with N'Gotty too.

Teymourian is a different kettle of fish. I suppose he would be in the James Wesolowski role leaving Clemence to be the lynchpin to pass the ball about in central midfield (like he was doing before Wesolowski got injured).

More information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andranik_Teymourian

Moore would be excellent cover for the three centre halves, it is unlikely that N'Gotty will be able to play more than 30 or so league games due to his age, whilst Kisnorbo is prone to more than the odd suspension, Moore could still figure in 20 or so games would be a sensible addition IMO and add much needed competition for places.

You could be right but I think the midfield is in need of strengthening with more urgency. Once our first choice duo are out, we're a little light in that department.

After de vries made a loan move to Leeds megson will act quickly and bring to big forwards in because cort is not good enough. these will be fuller on a three month loan deal and then he will join for £1 million–1.5 million in January also pericard will sign on a three month loan deal with a view to a permanent move in jan, his current employers have been looking to offload him since he was sent to jail and Leicester could be the oppurtunity he needs to continue his career. 100 percent cert happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46