The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

at least there are no transfer rumours as we havent got the cash to buy anyone :102: :icon_lol:

at least there are no transfer rumours as we havent got the cash to buy anyone :102: :icon_lol:

Well here's todays offering from the rumours site,

Ian Dowie to be Leicester new manager when Milan takes over, four players o be sold, Stephen Hughes, gaz williems, Matty Fryatt and Richard steamen the players bought in to replace these are matt Holland, izale meload or however you spell it, Leon barret and Matty piper will re sign also Muzzy will return as part of the new coatching staff. trust me all facts I'm very close to the clubs in more ways than one

So not only are the board inept, they hire people who can't spell!! Or at least who know people who can't ;)

Who wants Hughes then I wonder?

my grandma needs a new doorstop, but after a one week trial he wasnt heavy enough to halt the hollowed wood chip double hinged entry blocker.

so he's back in leicesters Well built midfield.

Who wants Hughes then I wonder?
He's got a place in the Scotland football squad for the "special olympics".

He's in the "brittle bone" category and the national team want to protect him until the event

izale meload

Is he the one who will disinfect the results of the others fouling their own back yards, as suggested in another thread?

Re the football rumours last missive - as Gareth Williams is out of contract at the end of the season, we ain't gonna sell him, he'll just walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Arsenal715
3Manchester C  714
4Fulham714
5Chelsea613
6Aston Villa613
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710