The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Muzzy goes to every away game? I haven't seen him at 1. And if he was there, I think us supporters would sing and point like we did when Walshie turned up at Fulham

Anyone see Muzzy on Soccer AM a while back? Funniest interview I ever saw on there, Lovejoy was speechless almost!

what happened?

On being asked what he was up to now Muzzy was like 'nothing, bit bored really....' when being questioned about what he was going to do, Muzzy was like 'I don't know....' It really cannot be explained like this - but he was so laid back and funny, clearly does not have a clue what he's going to do now his career had ended. It was hilarious.

Last edited:

On being asked what he was up to now Muzzy was like 'nothing, bit bored really....' when being questioned about what he was going to do, Muzzy was like 'I don't know....' It really cannot be explained like this - but he was so laid back and funny, clearly does not have a clue what he's going to do now his career had ended. It was hilarious.

Here's today's bunch of "stuff"? from the rumours site

Muzzy Izzet is for definiate going to be a coach at Leicester once the deal is completed. Rob Kelly will have 6 games to secure is job when Mandaric takes over. If not Iain Dowie, Mike Newell, Jamie Redknapp or Micky Adams will succed him. My money is on Redknapp. Richard Stearman will NOT be sold in the summer. Kevin Hawley will reject intrest from Norwich and will wait for the chance to join Leicester. Kevin Phillips could join Leicester on loan and Agarthe who was released from Villa is set to hold talks with Leicester. Also, an unamed Arsenal youngster is set to join Leicester on loan.

Phillips yes please. Agathe yes please. Who the feck is Kevin Hawley? Don't you mean Karl, fecking inbred.

Yeah I can see WBA desperatley trying to off load the regular goalscorer that is Kevin Phillips :icon_roll I've heard a wisper that Arsenal are willing to let Henry go :icon_roll :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69