The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

I'd sell Stearman for half a million any day let alone a million. Surely someone still wants him!!! He isn't that good and we wouldn't miss him too much at all. If he we're our first choice centre half or even an attacking right back you could argue that we should hold on to him - but he's neither. He is a very average player at present and there are no gaurantees that he'll get better - lets cash in now and spend, spend, spend.

Failing that we could sell Kenton, Maybury and AJ for £200,000 grand job lot and spend it on a 7 foot striker from the Vauxhall Conference.

I'd sell Stearman for half a million any day let alone a million. Surely someone still wants him!!! He isn't that good and we wouldn't miss him too much at all. If he we're our first choice centre half or even an attacking right back you could argue that we should hold on to him - but he's neither. He is a very average player at present and there are no gaurantees that he'll get better - lets cash in now and spend, spend, spend.

Failing that we could sell Kenton, Maybury and AJ for £200,000 grand job lot and spend it on a 7 foot striker from the Vauxhall Conference.

not in a million years that amount.......
joking.gif

In which case i reassessing my evaluation:

Kenton, Maybury and AJ all for £250,000 now - roll up, roll up!!!

I'm off down Hackney Marshes on Saturday afternoon, i'll scout us the next Darron Kenton.

looking on the carlisle message boards hawley is not amazing nor is he shite. but signing a player that is not amazing nor is shit from league 1 is a joke. they are also slightly amused that they are getting 500k for a player out of contract in the summer.

500k does seem ridiculous really when you could have him for free in the summer.

looking on the carlisle message boards hawley is not amazing nor is he shite. but signing a player that is not amazing nor is shit from league 1 is a joke. they are also slightly amused that they are getting 500k for a player out of contract in the summer.

500k does seem ridiculous really when you could have him for free in the summer.

It says something when Lauren, who was out of contract in the summer, signed for Portsmouth for 500k.....

I'm assuming this is one of MMs intended buys seeings as if he doesn't takeover.. we wont have two brass pennies to rub together...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69