The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

What happened to the Enoch fella, i saw him on football league review last week and he looked a real handeful. Would offer us an alternative.

However i'd happily spank all of any transfer funds on an entire new midfield. There's no point having great strikers if they never get any good service!!!!

From Skysports http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...p;channel=&

Hawley chase hots up

Skysports.com understands Carlisle ace Karl Hawley could be on the move before the close of the transfer window with several championship sides chasing his signature.

Carlisle are thought to be reluctantly ready to do business for top scorer Hawley this month.

Hawley's current contract expires in the summer and the striker has informed them he will not be signing the new deal on offer at Brunton Park.

Carlisle are now contemplating cashing in on the talented forward rather than risk losing him for nothing at the end of the season.

The news has alerted a number of championship clubs who could make a move for the free-scoring forward.

Ipswich, Norwich and Leicester are all thought to be admirers of Hawley and are weighing up bids for the 24-year-old.

What happened to the Enoch fella, i saw him on football league review last week and he looked a real handeful. Would offer us an alternative.

However i'd happily spank all of any transfer funds on an entire new midfield. There's no point having great strikers if they never get any good service!!!!

Him aswell Enoch but he's 'Luton reject'. Been scoring of late.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day.

i imagine that a press conference will be announced in the morning, then the press conference will involve the 100% confirmation that MM has taken over the club.
It would also be nice to MM unviel a couple of new signings to steady the boat.
wink.gif

Heres to hoping.

i ferking hope this is ture im only a week out then :081: :081: :081: not that ive heard it is true ;)

Does it matter Porter and Maynard are both in double figures for the season you cynic.

Well whoop de doo

Please remember that a certain Mr Trevor Benjamin was prolific at that level but turned out to be a complete turkey

Duffers, the lot of 'em

I mentioned Porter a few days ago. He has a better strike rate than Sharp!!

Interesting......

O'Grady left the Foxes to join Rotherham last week in a £65,000 deal after being with the club since joining as a trainee in 2003.

Kelly has revealed that financial restraints meant he had to let the promising youngster leave the Walkers Stadium, rather than oversee his development.

"In an ideal world you keep young players like Chris for as long as you can because he hasn't finished developing yet," Kelly told the club's official website.

"He is still in the final stages of being a young player. But we are not in a position where we can keep him for another 12-18 months to monitor him.

"I have got to try and free something up to bring in a loan player," added Kelly

Well whoop de doo

Please remember that a certain Mr Trevor Benjamin was prolific at that level but turned out to be a complete turkey

Duffers, the lot of 'em

Earlier, you posted five players from the lower leagues who have done well for us. Premiership is a different kettle of fish when it comes to players stepping up the leagues.

have a look on the BBc Transfers page it shows all the movement since the window opened. I am gobsmacked at the business our competiors have been doing and even more amazed at the money some of the lower league teams have been paying.

We are either really really broke or plain rubbish in the transfer market. I'm all up for flogging someone ASAP and i don't care who. No one is too good in the team to keep if the money was right. Lets flog a couple and start spending the dosh!!!

have a look on the BBc Transfers page it shows all the movement since the window opened. I am gobsmacked at the business our competiors have been doing and even more amazed at the money some of the lower league teams have been paying.

We are either really really broke or plain rubbish in the transfer market. I'm all up for flogging someone ASAP and i don't care who. No one is too good in the team to keep if the money was right. Lets flog a couple and start spending the dosh!!!

thats the one :icon_wink

Stearman off to Villa then...................... what a load of bollux that rumour was

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610