The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

nothing new still trying to find the rubber stamp for the deal as far as i know :icon_conf :icon_bigg

IMO if this is not rubber stamped before the end of jan we will lose MM and his money :mad:

But if, as the FT stated, the delays are MM's end now, then this wouldn't make any sense?

But if, as the FT stated, the delays are MM's end now, then this wouldn't make any sense?

Could be that the board are asking for loads of stuff from him he either views as unecessary or petty. It's easy to keep knocking balls in to someone elses court.

I hope the Todorov rumour is just a rumour, i wouldnt like to see him here, he's never cut it in the prem and he is always injured why would we want him :102:

If we wanted a decent striker then i would recommend- Billy Sharp

I hope the Todorov rumour is just a rumour, i wouldnt like to see him here, he's never cut it in the prem and he is always injured why would we want him :102:

Todorov has got bags of experience at this level, in Pompey's promotion season he scored a bagful of goals, and we'd get him for a lot less than Sharp. We can't afford £1m? or however much S****horpe would want for him.

Sharp is rated at over £2 million!!!!

Do you think we'd really let it slip that we had half a million to spend on a 2nd division striker. If Milan had any business sense surely he'd be letting it known that he's giving Kelly only a few grand to locate a few bargains. No one ever lets it slip that they have money to burn, as it simply pushes the price up.

Thats why i think this rumour is a load of rubbish if we had half a million to spend on 1 striker i reckon we'd be looking elsewhere than Carlisle.

the website that originally broke the news of our interest in Hawley is suggesting we have out in a bid of £500k. Could the takeover be agreed in principle and MM is whacking some cash in up front?? :102:

According to Talksport.

what according to talk sport?????

It just doesn't sound realistic, surely if we had a half a million we'd be spending it on a known/proven player, not someone from the lower leagues. Given that a relegation dogfight is looming would we really waste money on a wild stab in the dark!!!

what according to talk sport?????

It just doesn't sound realistic, surely if we had a half a million we'd be spending it on a known/proven player, not someone from the lower leagues. Given that a relegation dogfight is looming would we really waste money on a wild stab in the dark!!!

According to Talksport reporting, Wolves enquired about Sharp and were told to cough up £2 million, so they too ~Keogh instead.

The lower league striker i was most intrigued about was that Leon knight. He's just moved from Swansea to the MK Dons for nothing i beleive. Apparently he scored some 24 goals in only 40 appearances for Swansea. Thats a bloody good strike rate, better than Sharp, Keogh, Hawley etc.

I know the fellas meant to be hard work and a pain in the ass but for a free transfer thats the bargain of the century. I can only assume the chaps got a personality disorder and is a nightmare to work with!!!

The lower league striker i was most intrigued about was that Leon knight. He's just moved from Swansea to the MK Dons for nothing i beleive. Apparently he scored some 24 goals in only 40 appearances for Swansea. Thats a bloody good strike rate, better than Sharp, Keogh, Hawley etc.

I know the fellas meant to be hard work and a pain in the ass but for a free transfer thats the bargain of the century. I can only assume the chaps got a personality disorder and is a nightmare to work with!!!

Allegedly. ;)

the chaps got a personality disorder and is a nightmare to work with!!!

It's an observation not a diagnosis so i think i'll get away with it. But it puts things in perspective when S****horpe want 2 mil for Sharp - Silly money!!!

If we going to the lower leagues for signings. We should go for a big striker in terms of height - Porter of Oldham or Maynard of Crewe fit the bill.

Good idea

Bollox to how good they are - lets just buy some great big buggers and see 'em clobber their way to the premiership

Bound to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610