The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

NO mate he's runing a soccer school in Cannada but dose have good links still with city anyone that dose go on his coures get a city chirt so he comes back over to the club for the shirts plus interviews and all that :icon_wink

Is this Lee or Ian? :102:

What will be will be, there is no point trying to second guess these things.

Here's a rumour....

Elvis hammond is a footballer.

I was talking to a bloke at work and he told me for certain that he doesn't have a clue who we are after. FACT.

I was talking to a bloke at work and he told me for certain that he doesn't have a clue who we are after. FACT.

ill believe it when i dont see it

Todays rumours from the most realiable site ever (NOT)

LCFC RUMOURS

Expect a busy summer at Leicester as Mr Mandaric looks to stamp his authority. Players leaving are Douglas, Hammond, Hughes, DeVries, Johansson and Tiatto. Coming in will be Michael Gray this week on loan with a view to a permanent move, Horsfield & Jarrett will be offered 1 year deals and Yeates will be signed on a 3 year deal. Others coming in the summer include Todorov, Lee Hendrie, BRyan Hughes and Lee Croft.

First 11 next season:

Henderson
Maybury
Kisnorbo
McAuley
Gray
Croft
Johnson
B. Hughes
Hendrie
Hume
Todorov

Hendrie, Todorov, Croft all would be great IMO. Not seen Bryan Hughes enough to judge quite yet.

Nearly suggested Croft on the other thread, but he only moved to Norwich in the summer so not sure we could prise him away.

Nearly suggested Croft on the other thread, but he only moved to Norwich in the summer so not sure we could prise him away.

maybe with a bottle of sherry

I think we should save the money and not get anyone, i'd rather the money was spent next season for a play off push!!!

Zac Knight is going to leave fulham in the summer, what do you lot think about him coming to leicester i think he would be a really good buy us if he decided to come to leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710